First Green Med Info, now Jimmy Rants - An Attempt to Silence Us

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Things are getting really scary in the US due to actions of Mail Chimp, Google, and YouTube...

Founder's Statement: Regarding Censorship Efforts to De-Platform GreenMedInfo & Other Health Sites (July 4th, 2019)
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/f...hip-efforts-de-platform-greenmedinfo-other-he

(click on link then scroll down)

And today I learned that YouTube has removed ALL Jimmy Moore content - (it's gone, forever)...

What Happened To JIMMY RANTS On YouTube? A Special JIMMY RANTS Update (August 2019)
https://jimmyrants.com/what-happened-to-jimmy-rants-on-youtube-a-special-jimmy-rants-update/

I don't know what I and others can do. This is very concerning. Who's next?

Last edited:

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
My suggestion is to email [email protected] (I am constructing one with my offer of what can I do) asking how you can assist. This is the exceptional Dr Shawn Baker, who in less the 2 years has garnished a lot of support, knows his onions and is prepared to do things to get a palatable version of the truth. I will not post the link to his video, as it mentions who some feel is behind this behaviour, and I do not want to cause offence. So only if you are interested in trying to do your bit to help this "tapping of our mouths", put a search into YouTube with the following "shawn baker want to stop".

M

Member496333

It's pretty much all-out warfare at this point. Agriculture and pharmaceutical profits must be taking a battering.

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Jim, unfortunately Bayer is now going to begin poisoning the EU countries like Monsanto did in the US. Glyphosate is now measurable in our waterways and rain. Originally patented as an antibiotic, glyphosate is damaging to the microbiome. I eat more plant foods today on the keto diet than previously, though I no longer eat grains, sugar, or industrial seed oils. More and more people in the US eat organic only now. Looks like this will now become necessary in the EU countries too. The processed food industry and to some extent, big agriculture, is making us sick, not the farmers. We support organic farmers. That said, I mostly agree with you. For the most part, and there are exceptions, big pharma and big food aren't interested in our health. They want our money. Its sad.

MBaker, thank you. I knew someone here would know where to direct me. I agree with Sean. What's happening now is a huge threat to our health, and our children's health. We have to push back against what's being rolled out now.

Eat organic. Eat real, whole foods. Stop eating unhealthy, processed foods.