Type 1'stars R Us

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
It looks like a fox cub. Foxes are dog family but no, it’s not a fox. Just looks like one.

Reactions: hh1

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I can try tho so far I’ve been totally unsuccessful uploading any pics.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I can try tho so far I’ve been totally unsuccessful uploading any pics.
The very unprofessional way I found works is to first upload them to facebook and then copy them and paste them here. Obviously this is only useful if you have facebook...

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ah, I’ll try with some pics, tho I’ll have to ask my daughter if she minds.

Reactions: Antje77

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Still a failure! Pah! Tried posting a pic of lovely Brian cat to Facebook and copying to here @Antje and all that came up was a line of code. Meh

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
How come I’m stuck in the 17C

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nah, I’m clearly hopeless

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The first attempt was with a ‘live’ photo. Trying again with a still. Third time lucky or give up.

Yup, give up

Edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MeiChanski

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Yup, give up [/QUOTE]
Looks like you're posting links. What I do is click on the picture on fb, then right click the popped up picture and choose copy picture. And then paste here.
Sleep well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fairygodmother

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
I can't resist! This gal we picked up from a dog rescue just a couple of days ago. She was a hard to place dog because she was so timid. Since I used to do rescue myself I asked for a hard luck case. She's doing great and almost 3 years old. She keeps going to the couch as her safe spot but is starting to venture forth and has played with my dobie some! Much more than we expected so soon!

upload_2019-8-18_14-9-12.png
upload_2019-8-18_14-9-58.png

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I can't resist! This gal we picked up from a dog rescue just a couple of days ago. She was a hard to place dog because she was so timid. Since I used to do rescue myself I asked for a hard luck case. She's doing great and almost 3 years old. She keeps going to the couch as her safe spot but is starting to venture forth and has played with my dobie some! Much more than we expected so soon!

View attachment 35066 View attachment 35067
Oh what a beauty! does she have a name? She looks quite like a Manchester terrier.

@Fairygodmother I'm in the failure to post pictures club with you. I cannot get my phone to talk to my computer and my camera's given up the ghost. I will keep trying, honest, @ANTJE. She's doing very well, has met my friend's two adult dogs, was cautious of the spaniel at first but already wants to box with her. She thought the little one - a Scotty/Westy cross who's actually shorter than Mattie - was a safe bet; little did she know! Jumped on her from behind and was told in some very rude dog language to clear off. So she's now extemely interested but circumspect - very funny.

A couple of minor hypos (just lows really) due to running after a puppy, apart from which all quiet on the T1 front.

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
Her name is Sydney, the rescue called her that because they thought she had some Australian Shepherd in her. She doesn't look it from her pics, but she's about 3 stone. They actually did a DNA chart on her and she has, Australian Shepherd,Australian Cattle Dog, Terrier Group, Black and Tan Coonhound, Greyhound, and Lhasa Apso huh???? lol