Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
It was men v boys!

Three valuable points. We did a professional job today.

Onwards to bristols, Tuesday!
Yep, always good to thrash a team that doesn't stand a chance and shouldn't actually be out on the pitch...and a definite red card for your bloke..who then scored twice...our youngsters are shattered...its just a farce

Reactions: Johnboy412

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well done Tranmere that's some going is 5-0 :)

Championship results are in and we now sit in the relegation zone. :eek::(
Was it some going ?...5-0 against an exhausted team of 16-18 year olds who have never even played under 23 football ?

Three senior professionals who cant play in their proper positions, a Tranmere striker who should have been sent off but then scored twice, our youngsters shattered, out of their depth and having to play three times a week just to "satisfy" fixtures...

Now we are told that the hotel deal, the real sticking point in the sale, might be at least two weeks away- that is after the transfer window shuts so we would have no prospect of signing players apart from free agents and loans...if the league let us...and we still haven't heard anything about our "extra" points deduction from the game last season when the players went on strike...

The whole clubs being treated like rubbish by the EFL ..but our fans are just amazing...

Reactions: jay hay-char

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Boltons match with Doncaster Rovers tomorrow night has been postponed due to welfare concerns about the state of Boltons youngsters. They simply cant go out, boys against men, and get hammered every single time just to satisfy the requirements of the EFL.

Careers being prematurely destroyed here by Administrators earning £400 an hour and the preferred bidder with ulterior motives who have absolutely no interest in football whatsoever.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yep, always good to thrash a team that doesn't stand a chance and shouldn't actually be out on the pitch...and a definite red card for your bloke..who then scored twice...our youngsters are shattered...its just a farce

I agree, to some extent, yes, he should have received a red card, but he has a nice gash/ stud mark on the back of his calf, which he received from one of yours before that and the ref knew about it, but didn't do nothing, your lad at right back was continually falling foul of the ref, but the ref didn't do nowt, your right sided player, spent more time falling over and rolling and moaning to the officials, but he was encouraged by your staff.

You can pick points in most games, I have just responded, don't want to criticise further!

Yes, a farce, but you did well until we scored, then it was an inevitable result.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Boltons match with Doncaster Rovers tomorrow night has been postponed due to welfare concerns about the state of Boltons youngsters. They simply cant go out, boys against men, and get hammered every single time just to satisfy the requirements of the EFL.

Careers being prematurely destroyed here by Administrators earning £400 an hour and the preferred bidder with ulterior motives who have absolutely no interest in football whatsoever.

As I have posted before, your club has to get its house in order to fulfil fixtures, if postponed, they still have to put it in somewhere, in a busy schedule. If there is any impact from weather on fixtures during the winter months, a fixture backlog could be a huge problem for you come the end of season.
I can understand your frustration, because we have been there, we have just returned from non league, you don't want to go there, I assure you! Your club has to survive by hook or by crook, it can be done, we got lucky!
Despite, the back to back promotions, we are still catching up financially, we have to be careful with our budget.
We can't afford league one wages!
Quite a few of our squad are still on contracts signed in the national league, bonuses weren't paid, yet, but we have to survive, the goal this season is to avoid relegation, that is it! The club is the most important part of everything and every eventuality has to looked at!
Anything else is a bonus.
There is quite a few clubs that are financially strapped, it's really difficult to keep up with the big boys, your club has been in the premiership, the amount of money has been quite a lot in football terms, how you spent or used it was a club decision, not the EFL!
You probably have contracts from those days, as well as football debts, the league will want assurance that the money is there to carry on.
I have a feeling that our game v Bury, Saturday will be off and they will be expelled on Friday, that is the deadline day for them.
It's a shambles, a farce, but rules are there to protect all of us in football.
I do hope you survive, it was a really good atmosphere in PP on Saturday, your fans did the club proud and I look forward to going to the (Reebok) game at your ground, where I have fond memories of what has gone before.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to those playing tonight. Hope your team wins :)
We travel to Wales tomorrow night to face Cardiff.

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Bit of a dilemma for you and also Bury are in a turmoil too. When's it all gunna get sorted. Its not fair on the other clubs either when their games are cancelled their players aren't getting a run out.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bit of a dilemma for you and also Bury are in a turmoil too. When's it all gunna get sorted. Its not fair on the other clubs either when their games are cancelled their players aren't getting a run out.
Its down to incompetent administrators telling us the club was sold...to a company that want the hotel as well...which is being looked at by different administrators...where there are other interested parties...

And if they don't get the hotel as well then they may walk away..

And we have Mr Bassini saying he has a binding contract to buy the club...when he doesn't...and a Judge saying the sale can go ahead...but then we are back to the hotel and square one...

Absolute shambles with a bunch of youngsters and the fans in the middle of it.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
As I have posted before, your club has to get its house in order to fulfil fixtures, if postponed, they still have to put it in somewhere, in a busy schedule. If there is any impact from weather on fixtures during the winter months, a fixture backlog could be a huge problem for you come the end of season.
I can understand your frustration, because we have been there, we have just returned from non league, you don't want to go there, I assure you! Your club has to survive by hook or by crook, it can be done, we got lucky!
Despite, the back to back promotions, we are still catching up financially, we have to be careful with our budget.
We can't afford league one wages!
Quite a few of our squad are still on contracts signed in the national league, bonuses weren't paid, yet, but we have to survive, the goal this season is to avoid relegation, that is it! The club is the most important part of everything and every eventuality has to looked at!
Anything else is a bonus.
There is quite a few clubs that are financially strapped, it's really difficult to keep up with the big boys, your club has been in the premiership, the amount of money has been quite a lot in football terms, how you spent or used it was a club decision, not the EFL!
You probably have contracts from those days, as well as football debts, the league will want assurance that the money is there to carry on.
I have a feeling that our game v Bury, Saturday will be off and they will be expelled on Friday, that is the deadline day for them.
It's a shambles, a farce, but rules are there to protect all of us in football.
I do hope you survive, it was a really good atmosphere in PP on Saturday, your fans did the club proud and I look forward to going to the (Reebok) game at your ground, where I have fond memories of what has gone before.

We were screwed over by an unscrupulous owner whom the EFL deemed fit for the job.

Then he refused to pay the players for five months.

I don't blame them but the position is 16/17 year olds who, under league rules, can only play once a week in under 18/23 competition, being asked to play three times a week against seasons professionals. Most of our lot haven't even played U23 development league football. That's the league ignoring its own rules.

Yes it is a shambles..and we are right in the middle of it.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hopefully tonight there wont be Blue Birds singing over the white cliffs of Wales :D Come on Town lets fetch 3 points back up that M4 and M5.:)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We weren't very good!

No game Saturday! Should have been bury!

Next game v Rotherham a week Saturday!

And Bolton now have no manager!

D

Deleted member 308541

I was going to post this in the Jokes thread, but...

In London,

A fifteen-year old boy was at the center of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Arsenal Football Club whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well the majority of our fans are fearing we may do a Sunderland and plummet yet again. It was a dismal performance last night and sadly we lacked in all departments. There were 2 transfer windows in the summer and we did not take advantage and sign any half decent players. There's a long time till the next transfer window opens. Whoever the new manager will be he will have one hell of a task with the team as it is. Home to Reading on Saturday a bogy team so maybe another thrashing.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only