What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. Back after taking a break (from posting not from low carb). Glad to see a lot of the familiar faces.

Fasting blood sugars were 4.4 yesterday and 4.4 today.

Weather is said to be turning. Skies are blue and sunny this morning. Have a great day all.

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
4.8 this morning - off to town today to meet an art-school pal for coffee and a bit of retail therapy. Happy days :cat:

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.2 this morning. That’s the lowest result I’ve ever got. I’m ok with that number but I’d be a bit concerned if it went even lower. Not medicated but carb and calorie restricted at the moment.
Good number in some ways ...its too low for me though not that I have one that low for a long time :)

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
thanks phil hows your new pump going x
Hi Karen, really good, I'm using the steel cannulas with the ypsopump as I was having absorption problems with the insight Teflon cannulas, I have to change them every 2 days (3 for teflon) but that's fine as I've had no failures yet, it's an easy pump to use, there's some videos of it on YouTube, you have a app on your phone which calculates bolus, you can't bolus off the handset but they're working on it, being able to do an extended bolus gives far better control x