2019/20 Football season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to all our teams today. We are Home to Reading and god knows we need some points. Here's hoping.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another battering for us. 1 point from 15 is total garbage. A Sunday league team could have done better. :mad: 11 shots just 2 on target and still couldn't hit that barn door from 50 paces.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
On way home from liverpool. Ok so we lost 3-1. Not our worst performance ever thpugh. Quite optimistic for the future. Does anyone know What the. VAR was checked for lol?

Leeds won and so did FGR so my teams are currently 1st 2nd and 3rd in their leagues. Sorry about the typos... The m6 is very bumpy

Last edited:

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
On way home from liverpool. Ok so we lost 3-1. Not our worst performance ever thpugh. Quite optimistic for the future. Does anyone know What the. VAR was checked for lol?

Leeds won and so did FGR so my teams are currently 1st 2nd and 3rd in their leagues. Sorry about the typos... The m6 is very bumpy
From what I understand Maitland-Niles crossed the ball to Lacazette, but there seemed to be a handball by Trent- Arnold. A penalty to us could have changed the game. Despite the loss, there were positives and we still have 50% of our first team defence out injured.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
From what I understand Maitland-Niles crossed the ball to Lacazette, but there seemed to be a handball by Trent- Arnold. A penalty to us could have changed the game. Despite the loss, there were positives and we still have 50% of our first team defence out injured.
Thanks. Oh I meant the one in the first half where Liverpool were attacking and had a corner straight after. On MOTD they said it was a potential red card for Xhaka? Yes we were calling for VAR for the incident you described.

Yes and the fact that 2 of our best defenders aren't available is lost on the pundits. I have decided not to watch MOTD anymore. They just don't see the same game as us. In previous seasons Liverpool have played badly and still beaten us. Yesterday Liverpool played well and we defended well for the most part.

The Luiz shirt pull that led to the yellow card and penalty was silly as he was under pressure not to be sent off after that. The 3rd goal wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been being careful not to get another yellow card. There were plenty of other shirt pulling incidents which actually impeded the player ( whilst the shirt pull in the box was wrong Salah still played the ball where he wanted to put it, so he wasn't restricted by it)

All in all we were happy as was shown by the number of fans staying around clapping the players after the match. That was OK for my first Arsenal trip this season.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The English Football League may consider extending Bury's deadline to avoid expulsion if a sale is almost complete but "cannot keep postponing games", says its executive chair.

The League One club, founded in 1885, were granted extra time until 17:00 BST on Tuesday after owner Steve Dale agreed a deal with C&N Sporting Risk.

Bury are yet to play this season.

Lets hope they can be saved. They are right though they can't keep postponing matches.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

No need to apologise my dear girl. Yes Leeds have set off like Whippets again but hey they did that last year and blew it. They are long over due promo though. I hope they make it this time :)

Reactions: zand

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The English Football League may consider extending Bury's deadline to avoid expulsion if a sale is almost complete but "cannot keep postponing games", says its executive chair.

The League One club, founded in 1885, were granted extra time until 17:00 BST on Tuesday after owner Steve Dale agreed a deal with C&N Sporting Risk.

Bury are yet to play this season.

Lets hope they can be saved. They are right though they can't keep postponing matches.

Them and Bolton are still not out of the woods!
I hope that they sort it out. Rovers are due to play Bury, a week on Tuesday in the paint pot cup, is it too early for them?
The postponed games are building up!

Rotherham away Saturday!

Off topic!

Wasn't the test match at heading unbelievable? What an innings by Ben Stokes!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Them and Bolton are still not out of the woods!
I hope that they sort it out. Rovers are due to play Bury, a week on Tuesday in the paint pot cup, is it too early for them?
The postponed games are building up!

Rotherham away Saturday!

Off topic!

Wasn't the test match at heading unbelievable? What an innings by Ben Stokes!
Yep awesome stuff

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And it just gets better...spurs lost lol. Well done Newcastle

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The latest takeover deal to buy Bolton has collapsed with administrators warning the "process of closing down the company" could begin on Wednesday.

The League One club has until 17:00 BST on Tuesday to complete the sale or offer reasons for an extension, or face expulsion from the EFL.

Administrators say the 145-year-old club is currently not in a position to carry on trading.

That would lead to its liquidation and the loss of over 150 jobs.

Lets hope Both Bolton and Bury can be saved.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The latest takeover deal to buy Bolton has collapsed with administrators warning the "process of closing down the company" could begin on Wednesday.

The League One club has until 17:00 BST on Tuesday to complete the sale or offer reasons for an extension, or face expulsion from the EFL.

Administrators say the 145-year-old club is currently not in a position to carry on trading.

That would lead to its liquidation and the loss of over 150 jobs.

Lets hope Both Bolton and Bury can be saved.

That's our three points gone then!

Can't believe what is happening!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear. Leeds lost to Stoke on pens. Nketiah scored though so that's good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnboy412