Who do you miss?

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Grateful was here for a considerable time, moved from USA to UK, rejoined and has not been seen since Oct 2018
Good poster.
@donellysdogs a legend with a lot to bear

I like to think that he is enjoying himself in the English Countryside (I recall that's where he moved to) and is living his life to the full.

D

Deleted member 308541

Not that I have missed her, but it seems that @Contralto aka @Galja has been disappeared as well as all their posts. :meh:

Edit: Put the right name in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
@lucylocket61 Hopefully @WuTwo will be back soon, her FIL was very sick and in the hospital. I haven't seen her for a few days and am thinking it's probably not good. So sending her my prayers and hugs.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I miss a good few people who were here over the ten years I've been here, most of them have been mentioned but I also miss catherinecherub, noblehead - both always gave balanced views, Kirsten who lived on avocado - lovely lady - and lots of people who are still around now and then but don't post like they used to :(

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Azure and Caterpillar really gave me great advice on so many things when i first joined forum x

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Also @semiphonic who started off the original world cup footie thread. I think he got a warning and didn't feel able to post again.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I miss Kev w - I loved his no nonsense approach to type 1 diabetes. He embraced the FNE part of the DAFNE course to the full.
He set up the wonderful Type 1 food thread (which, alas, I am failing to find).

And had some lovely window cleaning stories.
This might help @helensaramay

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Azure and Caterpillar really gave me great advice on so many things when i first joined forum x
Catapillar got elected to mod status and then disappeared. Another no nonsense, I know my condition, tell it straight member.
Along similar lines to Azure. My only hope is that she decided to stop posting by choice.

Reactions: karen8967

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Noblehead was another great. Was on the mod team and bought a great sense of understanding and stability. We could do with another one like him.