Riot Update

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
The London riots have spread to Merseyside where a mob hit Goodison Park.
Looters escaped with unused silver polish, a pack of dusters and the £8.25 transfer kitty...

After Carpet Right was burnt to the ground in Tottenham on Saturday night, there are now rug dealers on every street corner...

Ironically, in exactly one year's time in London there will be hundreds of people running about trying to take gold, silver or bronze and it will all be started with a single pistol shot...

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
oooh you cleaned that last one up from the version I'd heard! For the best though!

PlymouthDave

Just seen a rather large black 80's soulstar running down my street with a 50 inch tv under his arm.... think it was Looter Vandross!!!

Jim H

Sid Bonkers said:
Ironically, in exactly one year's time in London there will be hundreds of people running about trying to take gold, silver or bronze and it will all be started with a single pistol shot...
Just like in this pic

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...26475&Signature=KGB+stJeThUzv6c+Cz4jKzUhaq4=

oops pic too big to post here, and I can't seam to link it, so copy & paste into browser (without [url ] bits).

More great pics of the Riots Here : http://photoshoplooter.tumblr.com/

Jim H

The Rioters Prayer

THE RIOTERS PRAYER

Our father, who art in prison,
my mum knows not his name,
thy Riots come, read it in the sun,
in Birmingham, as it is in London,
give us this day our Welfare bread & forgive us our looting,
as we're happy to loot those who defend stuff against us,
lead us not into employment but deliver us free housing,
for thine is the teles,