Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

FIGARO5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fasting 9.0 this morning and has been for a few weeks, diagnosed in 2011 and this is the worst ever. 1500 mg Metformin. I also take anti depressants of 120mg per day. Keep trying low carb but I get so hungry. I have wondered if stress is the problem as I lost my mother three months ago. I now have a UTI....beginning to get quite frightened by it all

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Never been one for official stuff I count 3 months for each season :)

I do too.
t120005.gif
t118049.gif
t117008.gif
t119007.gif

Reactions: Reemap and mojo37

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fasting 9.0 this morning and has been for a few weeks, diagnosed in 2011 and this is the worst ever. 1500 mg Metformin. I also take anti depressants of 120mg per day. Keep trying low carb but I get so hungry. I have wondered if stress is the problem as I lost my mother three months ago. I now have a UTI....beginning to get quite frightened by it all

I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I lost mine 14 1/2 years ago. I also either have a UTI or the Prozac I've taken for 6 months is suddenly affecting me the same way as the Paxil and then Lexapro did. Hug.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A lot of things contribute to our BG and a UTI could be causing a higher blood sugar .