Hello everyone! [emoji16]

ghaulsdeep

Hey, I’m Stewart!

I’m a game designer from Scotland who finally thought it would be a good idea to join a community of like-minded people!

Been diagnosed Type 2 diabetic since 2017 and take metformin!

I guess I could write more but yeah.... this is me! Hi!

Reactions: Prem51

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello Stewart, Welcome! I'm not type 2 but it would be rude not to say hello. :)

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome- just a minute before I have to go to work but wanted to say hi.

You will find a lot of amazing people who are willing to help listen give advice or just chat. There is a lot of information on the site.

welcome.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and just want to say welcome. Presume you mean online gaming? My degree was in software engineering so could have gone the same route but I ended up as a network engineer. Your final thought was obviously the best one in joining this forum, great set of people, helpful and very knowledgeable. Once again welcome!

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Hey, I’m Stewart!

I’m a game designer from Scotland who finally thought it would be a good idea to join a community of like-minded people!

Hi Stewart!

Welcome to our merry little band, feel free to look around and ask ALL the questions like we all have done. I do hope that you enjoy your stay and that is a great career to be in as well. Hopefully you can show off some of the games you’ve worked on too.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey, I’m Stewart!

Hi Stewart!

Welcome to the fold. Game designer eh? I'm kind of obsessed with Gears of War (can't wait for 5!!!) and Time Management games like Delicious... The two couldn't be further apart. ;) Whereabouts are you on that spectrum? So many different types of games...! :) My husband is doing a course in Blender 3D, and our idea of quality time often involves doing a split-screen co-op. At Comic Cons we're always on the hunt for more games stuff. (Aperture Science gets cosplayed a lot, I love taking their picture!) :)

Anyway, if there's anything we can help with, give a shout eh. I've been a diagnosed T2 for three years now, and medication-free for almost as long. (The impact of LCHF/Keto diets... Woa!).

Anyway, again, welcome!
Jo

Hey, I’m Stewart!

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Welcome to the forum Stewart! Have a read around the threads and ask anything you want to. The people on here are friendly and you will get a lot of good advice and support.

Reactions: ziggy_w