Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Nine new signings.

Had heard of a couple but most are not players I am familiar with. Will see what a week or ten days does to molding the new BWFC.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
2-2, really bad first half! But second half comeback and we nearly pinched it!
Their keeper made a great penalty save and a last minute effort going in top corner.
And we also hit post and bar!
Onwards to Oxford!

Got a headache cos of their bench shouting continuously very loud!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good result for England same again tonight please

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Huddersfield Town have announced Danny Cowley as their new manager, and he will face the press alongside assistant Nicky Cowley and Town's head of football operations David Webb.

He's got his hands full. I hope he can turn things around. Time will tell. We need some new players and someone with some serious cash would be a massive help.

Reactions: Cumberland

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Best of luck to all our teams!

Danny Cowley will try and change the routine and will obviously upset some players, so he has his work cut out. Plus the championship could be well above his usual game plan, management of players and tactics.
Do watch out for the goalkeeper getting cramp around the hour/ seventy minute mark if you are winning John! They are really big on time wasting, game management, arguing with fourth official. They are well known for it!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck today everyone. Hope your team wins. :) We are Home to the Owls in a Yorky derby tomorrow. I hope Mr Cowley picks a decent starting 11 cos I think we'd need it.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Norwich what a cracker they ended Man City's 18 match unbeaten run :D Liverpool are romping away with 5 points clear.

2 Yorky Derbie's today. Us v the Owls and Barnsley take on Leeds both dinner time kick off's. The last time we beat Sheff Weds was in the 2017 play off Semi's. Lets hope we can some how do it again today.