Fitbit + xdrip + enlite sensor (medtronic)

adi_mrok

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Pump
Hello Dear Community,

I was made aware recently that I am able to project my CGM readings on my fitbit device. From what I read I need Glance face on my fitbit (check) and an app called xdrip (installed now). Could someone send me a guide or explain me like I'm 5 how to connect xdrip to my CGM and xdrip to my fitbit? Thank you all for help!

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Go to Fitbit app,
Click watch on top left corner,
Select Clock Face,
Choose Glance,
In the settings for that, select xdrip as your source.

adi_mrok

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Pump
Go to Fitbit app,
Click watch on top left corner,
Select Clock Face,
Choose Glance,
In the settings for that, select xdrip as your source.
Thanks for that, but how do I connect my sensor with xdrip?

adi_mrok

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Pump
What @Knikki said - you need a third party transmitter like a MiaoMiao to sit on top of the Libre and ping it every five minutes. This discount code will give you a few quid off: http://portal.referralcandy.com/WJ5...ccessful_email&type=referral_link_email_click
What sensor do you have?

If you have a Libre 1 then you will need a MiaoMiao to make it connect, I think Dexcom has a transmitter so there should be some setting in xDrip but I don't have Dexcom so not sure

Guys as per subject of the thread - I have a medtronic enlite sensors :)

skatz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I am getting the medtronic 670g next month with the guardian enlite. Did you work out the xdrip? I am using xdrip with my dexcom now and works great. It's invaluable to me to see values on my phone and watch!

Let me know if you found a solution to this :)

adi_mrok

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I am getting the medtronic 670g next month with the guardian enlite. Did you work out the xdrip? I am using xdrip with my dexcom now and works great. It's invaluable to me to see values on my phone and watch!

Let me know if you found a solution to this :)

Unfortunately appears that xcom is not able to work with medtronic for the moment. I read couple of articles that Fitbit will work closely with Medtronic to sort out some feature that enables you to view your CGM on your smartwatch but for the moment nothing interesting has happened :(

bonerp

do you fund enlite sensors yourself (as I do/did)? I find libre are over half the price and much more accurate. Just for info. I'm now funded on libre.

adi_mrok

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Pump
do you fund enlite sensors yourself (as I do/did)? I find libre are over half the price and much more accurate. Just for info. I'm now funded on libre.
no it comes from NHS fortunately for me :)