What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.4 at 6:45. Stayed under duvet. 7.0 at 8:00. :)
A slight improvement. Saw 6s all day yesterday. Hoping for similar today. Been a bit more active, and swam for an hour yesterday. Sunny day so gym, then a walk is my plan for today.
Stay well folks.

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.5 for me this morning, I expected it to be higher as we had to rush our female pooch to the emergency vets last night which as resulted in little to no sleep and caused my ibs to flare up!

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 for me this morning. Have been out and about this morning, tested at lunchtime and bloods were 6.3. My bloods always seem to rise when I do exercise, if you class walking around town exercise.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.5 for me this morning, I expected it to be higher as we had to rush our female pooch to the emergency vets last night which as resulted in little to no sleep and caused my ibs to flare up!
Hope she is ok our pets are part of the family :)

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope she is ok our pets are part of the family :)
Yes they are. Shes been ok throughout the day my boyfriend has taken her back to the vets to see what the next steps to take care are. Shes been on steriods to help clear up a yeast infection in her ear but they're not agreeing on her. Thanks for asking

Reactions: philchap1