What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Been having a large amount of hypos of late

I am reducing basal and bolus

I hope everyone on this thread is doing ok

It’s such a shame that it seems to be vacant most of the time
@Cumberland ...sorry to hear about your hypos....sending hugs....hopefully changes in medications will do the trick...
...all ok here but home alone and missing @Clivethedrive whilst he is away on tour.....looking forward to our holiday in Kos in ten days time....:)
....how is little Wispa doing.....hope she is behaving herself and giving you lots of enjoyment :)

Reactions: Cumberland

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
@Cumberland ...sorry to hear about your hypos....sending hugs....hopefully changes in medications will do the trick...
...all ok here but home alone and missing @Clivethedrive whilst he is away on tour.....looking forward to our holiday in Kos in ten days time....:)
....how is little Wispa doing.....hope she is behaving herself and giving you lots of enjoyment :)
Sorry to rain on your parade, @Molly56 but you do know that @Clivethedrive can't drive his coach across the Med? It's all watery. And anyway, it's snowing in Kos at this time of year!

Hope you'll keep smiling till he gets back..

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Sorry to rain on your parade, @Molly56 but you do know that @Clivethedrive can't drive his coach across the Med? It's all watery. And anyway, it's snowing in Kos at this time of year!

Hope you'll keep smiling till he gets back..
@nomoredonuts .....was packing shorts and bikini for my holiday.....perhaps I should be rethinking my packing :rolleyes:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 .....sending happy birthday wishes from us both.....hope you have a great day.....and remember 50 is the new 40!:):joyful:....
....I met Clive the year I turned 50 and have felt younger ever since.....in Leicester at the moment as he is on tour and didn’t want to spend my birthday alone yesterday....heading our separate ways today...me home and him to the Cotswolds for rest of tour but had a great meal out last night...hope you are enjoying your break away...:)

Morning @Molly56 , thankyou for the birthday wishes. Strangely enough I am not bothered about being 50, the people around me are as it makes them more aware of their ages ie a 30 year old daughter.
I had a great time on my break away apart from still having a stinking cough I've had for about 4 weeks now. Stopped off at a chemist in Torquay and all they could give me was herbal pastilles due to my medication. Apparently I have to see my GP, but I dont see what he can do for a cough that isnt an infection. Have to grin and bear it.

And a lovely belated happy birthday to you too. I hope you had a lovely day and found time to relax.

Sorry I didnt reply sooner but I dont have this website on my phone. Probably wouldnt have been able to access it either with the reception being like the stone age ha ha

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm listening to hubby snore as he's fasto on the sofa. Im trying to be quiet but my natural ability for typing fast is sort of taking over.

Oh and back to normality today - food shopping and more washing and drying.

Have a good day all

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello Peeps, I’m back from tour ,planning clothes and stuff to take on hols to kos on Sunday for a week,nice break with molly56( the wife) looking forward to some nice walks and Greek food an scenery.
Wofie11969,I’d lend you my earplugs....but I will be using them on the plane

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Mrs Molly
Hello how’ve you and Mr Clive been doing?

Little Wispa is a lovely girl
IMG_1050.jpg

Bought her a coat for winter here she is modelling it

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi peeps,just involved in a road traffic accident ...my coach and a motor scooter....I was turning right as a taxi had stopped to allow me to do so ...then a motor scooter came whizzing along the inside and I saw him and stopped but he didn’t and slammed into my front....exchanged details...no one hurt....left him talking to a traffic motorcycle cop who could not get his real name or insurance details....anyway I was told I could go as the taxi driver who’d stopped told cop exactly what had happened and I was in the clear....postscript........had a call from the officer involved and he told me the motorcyclist tried to do a runner...big mistake as he is also a crack political close protection officer and he was quickly caught and it turned out he was Brazilian and was wanted for overstaying his 6 month visa a year ago.....so he’s now in police custody and immigration are coming for him in the morning.hohum.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi peeps,just involved in a road traffic accident ...my coach and a motor scooter....I was turning right as a taxi had stopped to allow me to do so ...then a motor scooter came whizzing along the inside and I saw him and stopped but he didn’t and slammed into my front....exchanged details...no one hurt....left him talking to a traffic motorcycle cop who could not get his real name or insurance details....anyway I was told I could go as the taxi driver who’d stopped told cop exactly what had happened and I was in the clear....postscript........had a call from the officer involved and he told me the motorcyclist tried to do a runner...big mistake as he is also a crack political close protection officer and he was quickly caught and it turned out he was Brazilian and was wanted for overstaying his 6 month visa a year ago.....so he’s now in police custody and immigration are coming for him in the morning.hohum.

As long as you are your clients are OK.

Good luck getting your mini coach sorted via the insurance. Dont let it spoil your break away

Reactions: Clivethedrive

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Hello Peeps, I’m back from tour ,planning clothes and stuff to take on hols to kos on Sunday for a week,nice break with molly56( the wife) looking forward to some nice walks and Greek food an scenery.
Wofie11969,I’d lend you my earplugs....but I will be using them on the plane
I hear thongs are all the rage in Kos, this year!!

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good morning peeps,
IMG_1569224295.904945.jpg
view of Turkish coast( Bodrum) across the sea from kos.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm a bit confused as to what day it is. My days have been changed round this week so it takes me a while to adjust.

I know today I have a few errands to run so hoping the rain holds off here.

Hubby booked next year's holiday for us. We're off to Malta in April, half way between both our 50th birthdays. I'm a bit apprehensive. Been a long time since I've been on a plane and also somewhere that's not the UK. We shall see how it goes. Now to buy a guidebook and peruse at my leisure.

I hope you're all having a good day.

@Molly56 hope the weather is good ;)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi @wolfie11969,I can vouch for Malta being a great destination...spent 4 weeks there a few years ago,the Maltese people speak English as 2 nd language,and are very friendly, the island has lots to see and do,we almost went there this year....but opted for kos as neither of us ( molly56) and I have never been to Greece before,
IMG_1569502184.636659.jpg
and we are really pleased we came here.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @wolfie11969,I can vouch for Malta being a great destination...spent 4 weeks there a few years ago,the Maltese people speak English as 2 nd language,and are very friendly, the island has lots to see and do,we almost went there this year....but opted for kos as neither of us ( molly56) and I have never been to Greece before,View attachment 35883and we are really pleased we came here.

Greece is beautiful, my youngest is going there for honeymoon next month.
I think it would be somewhat too hot for me, and too sunny.

You both enjoy your break, look forward to hearing something about it when you're both home

Reactions: Clivethedrive