Could Do Better Tries Hard

Tiz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got my HBA1C result back....In June my HBA1C was 53 i am diet only trying hard to go low carb. I asked to have a re test HBA1C in September that came back at 48. I know i have tried hard, i know i have slipped up on
the odd occasion i need to take more exercise and keep tweaking the diet, I would really like to see a 40 or even a 39....or even a hint of praise for the effort made i just got No Further Action. Took me right back to school days
and my struggle with numbers.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got my HBA1C result back....In June my HBA1C was 53 i am diet only trying hard to go low carb. I asked to have a re test HBA1C in September that came back at 48. I know i have tried hard, i know i have slipped up on
the odd occasion i need to take more exercise and keep tweaking the diet, I would really like to see a 40 or even a 39....or even a hint of praise for the effort made i just got No Further Action. Took me right back to school days
and my struggle with numbers.
Well its going in the right direction.. maybe not as fast as you would like but in 3 months you have done what your HCP's probably think is impossible and lowered your HbA1c.. so here's a big well done from me.
Keep on doing the same thing.. maybe cut carbs back a bit more and that 39-40 is only 9 points away...

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You get a big congratulations from me! You have achieved a change for the better and deserve some praise!

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
it’s amazing how bad medics can make us feel.
You have worked hard and got a great result. Don’t let them make you feel bad.

Reactions: ziggy_w

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Congratuations. It's a great result, proof you can change for the better. Keep on tweaking and next time you are likely to see a further improvement.
Good luck and best wishes

carol43

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done. Here's to the next blood test.