Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
And we lose yet another :( 1 point from 21 is terrible.:mad::***:

Feel your pain mate!

We were awful and I can't see us doing much better, too many injuries, too many not good enough, too many making mistakes! Too many goals going in the wrong way, not enough in the other onion bag! Relegation battle already!

Onwards to Tuesday, Peterborough home, gonna get smashed, as there last five games have resulted in lots of goals for, none against!

Reactions: Johnboy412

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
On way home from Watford. Good first half. Dire second half. I despair. It's gonna be a long way home with a car full of gloomy faces. Too slow, too tired...and it's only September! Last year we didn't look tired till November. Glad to get the point in the end 2-2.
:bigtears::banghead:
On a brighter note Leeds won 2-0 at Barnsley and Nketiah scored and FGR played well to beat Colchester 1-0. I wish I had gone to that game instead of this one.:banghead:

Last edited:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Feel your pain mate!

We were awful and I can't see us doing much better, too many injuries, too many not good enough, too many making mistakes! Too many goals going in the wrong way, not enough in the other onion bag! Relegation battle already!

Onwards to Tuesday, Peterborough home, gonna get smashed, as there last five games have resulted in lots of goals for, none against!

At least you aren't in the relegation zone. I hope you don't either. We'll still be there for a long time come. Found out the other day Dean Hoyle has taken some money from the club that we got as parachute payment for what he put in of his own money. So that's not good for starters. He signed 75% of the club to that skint muppet from Southport. The fans are peed off now and quite a few are saying why the hell should we pay sumat like 30 quid to watch **** week in week out. In the words of one fan, "At this rate there'll only be season ticket holders and away fans at matches" its right too. The players are not bothered they get paid regardless of the result. All we can do is wait and hope sumat good happens.

Reactions: zand and Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
On way home from Watford. Good first half. Dire second half. I despair. It's gonna be a long way home with a car full of gloomy faces. Too slow, too tired...and it's only September! Last year we didn't look tired till November. Glad to get the point in rhe end 2-2.
:bigtears::banghead:
On brighter note Leeds won 2-0 at Barnsley and Nketiah scored and FGR played well to beat Colchester 1-0. I wish I had gone to that game instead of this one.:banghead:

Yeah well done to Leeds. I hope this time you 9Leeds) make it to the Prem. Good knows you've been trying enough times and been unlucky at the last few hurdles. :)

Reactions: zand and Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
2-2, another point, another comeback, another missed opportunity for a win!
But, a really great game of football, full of incidents!

Home to Burton, Saturday!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
2-2, another point, another comeback, another missed opportunity for a win!
But, a really great game of football, full of incidents!

Home to Burton, Saturday!

Not a bad result that mate. A point is a point. Hope you win the next one.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to those playing today. Hope your team wins :)
We at home to West Brom tomorrow dinner time.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cor blimey City are 5-0 up with only 22 mins of the game gone. What a routing that is going to be for Watford. Time for loads more yet :woot::watching::D

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Who's your team ?
For me sins
FB_IMG_1491126055357.jpg

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So Man City beat Watford 8-0. Just shows how very bad Arsenal were last week when they could only draw 2-2 with Watford. Leeds and FGR could only manage draws today.:(