Aldis product carb list

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
I am not sure where to put this, so Admin feel free to put this in the right place. I have found the carbohydrates list in each products of Aldis. I thought that it would be handy as you can go onto their website and look at their products then look at the carb list that I have posted. Thought it may save time having to keep looking in store for their carbs. I notice on their website they do not show the carbs in their products. Here is the link for the carb list.

https://www.nutracheck.co.uk/CaloriesIn/Brand/Aldi

Reactions: Rachox

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This seems to be a calorie list
Carol

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This seems to be a calorie list
Carol
But if you click on an item it gives more info.
93D48568-7F6F-44CA-BDCA-3E8D15EB8422.png

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I use the Nutracheck app on my phone and iPad, very good info on packaged foods and also raw ingredients.
@derry60 , I wonder if this post might be more suited to the Low Carb Diet sub-forum?
Let me know if you want it moved :)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I use the Nutracheck app on my phone and iPad, very good info on packaged foods and also raw ingredients.
@derry60 , I wonder if this post might be more suited to the Low Carb Diet sub-forum?
Let me know if you want it moved :)

I'm putting together a 'low carb on a budget' shopping list. To hand out at any talks, clinics etc and I'm.sure I've seen something similar from a while back. I dont want to reinvent the wheel. I can just update prices and add some items. Any help much appreciated. Thanks @Rachox

Reactions: Listlad

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone tried their low carb protein type yoghurts? They are fat free, but I eat loads of fat anyway and these go nicely in my lunch box. Just over 3 grams per 100 grams.

Last edited: