The simple things that make us happy.

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Finding out that my new GP enables all my test results on Patient Access. What a happy bunny I am today, let's see what happens at my review with the nurse this afternoon, I have a habit of inadvertently upsetting them...

Reactions: streem26

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh I upset my nurse too.

I subtely mentioned how people monitored my diabetes but that people in the workplace werent monitored for their smoking habits (she's a heavy smoker and often reeks of ciggies caught smoking in between patients).

Weren't best impressed so now tries to avoid me seeing her, do I look at all bothered, no.

My point is how can she dictate what I am and what I'm not to eat, do, take when she obviously cant control her ciggie intake if she's smoking in between patients.

Saying that I should probably make an appt to see one of the nurses before they decide I'm not complying and they are 'going to stop my medication', latest campaign to get me to go to a check up

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh I upset my nurse too.

I subtely mentioned how people monitored my diabetes but that people in the workplace werent monitored for their smoking habits (she's a heavy smoker and often reeks of ciggies caught smoking in between patients).

Weren't best impressed so now tries to avoid me seeing her, do I look at all bothered, no.

My point is how can she dictate what I am and what I'm not to eat, do, take when she obviously cant control her ciggie intake if she's smoking in between patients.

Saying that I should probably make an appt to see one of the nurses before they decide I'm not complying and they are 'going to stop my medication', latest campaign to get me to go to a check up

Ha!

Yep, I go along because the surgery get paid for it and I don’t want them to dictate to me how I manage my diabetes, it’s my job to tell them.