Bristol (Dia)buddies?

Manfer87

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Evening all,

I'm curious to know if there are any/many type 1's from the Bristol area on here?

I would absolutely love to speak to & hopefully arrange a meet with other T1's in the area.
It would be great to go out with others nearby & make some diabuddies!

Or if there are already meets that are happening etc, could I possibly gatecrash lol :)
I did a search for Bristol in the Forums & I couldn't find anything, so I am sorry if I've just missed the post.

Sam x

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Sam,

Well?
I tend to do a lot of gigs in Bristol these days.. (For some reason.)
I was also in a band with another Bristol based T1.. But one could hardly call it a "D meet."

I would always advise anyone when arranging a meet up with folk on the net. Let someone know where you are going (maybe take someone with you.) & check in that yer OK..

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Evening all,

I'm curious to know if there are any/many type 1's from the Bristol area on here?

I would absolutely love to speak to & hopefully arrange a meet with other T1's in the area.
It would be great to go out with others nearby & make some diabuddies!

Or if there are already meets that are happening etc, could I possibly gatecrash lol :)
I did a search for Bristol in the Forums & I couldn't find anything, so I am sorry if I've just missed the post.

Sam x

The people over at diabetes.org.uk have some information on local groups already.....https://www.diabetes.org.uk/how_we_help/local_support_groups