Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.8 on waking and again two hours later while fasting for bloods :)

Reactions: Prem51

TriciaWs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
4.5 this morning, which is a relief as a certain chocolate company that do reduced sugar chocs forgot and sent me a gift of one of the ones I'd resisted last time I was in. Luckily my son is visiting today so I'll donate the rest..

Reactions: Prem51

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have crazy moments too with the carbs. I can control the carbs at home but on holiday; restaurants, parties it goes downhill. A bit concerned about the next Hba1c; I want to lower it.
I know it's very difficult especially when eating so called " healthy carbs ". I know it's something I do need to get to grips with, I tend to be a whole or nothing sort of person whereas I do need to just stick to reducing my carb intake and not binging then being very strict .I too really want to have a lower Hba1c at my nxt review if only to say see want I can do :)

stuffedolive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Daily Mail, you know the sort
7.0 this morning after 3 days ill and not testing. I did have a white rioja last night before bed, that probably didn't help.

Reactions: Reemap and Prem51

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
7 at not quite 7 this morning. I would gladly have switched the clock and meter readings to see a 6.5 at 7.05.

@LindsayJane is the Taunton show a horse show? Either way, I hope it isn't raining there.
There were horses - and alpacas - but it was for local producers, mainly. I spent way too much money on cheese and it didn't rain!

Reactions: ickihun