Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 5.5 at 3am. Worried about x-ray on back/pelvis results. Only getting x-ray this morning. Then more waiting....

Reactions: mojo37 and Prem51

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I have crazy moments too with the carbs. I can control the carbs at home but on holiday; restaurants, parties it goes downhill. A bit concerned about the next Hba1c; I want to lower it.
I've started picking and leaving parts behind for the bin. It's been difficult to realise what's good for my system and what isn't. I'm getting there.
Hv a try.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
4.7 today :)
Excellent fbg @Rachox. Are you only on small dose of metformin to get 4s or is this a regular occurance for you?
How do you stop your GP from not stopping your metformin on perfect hba1c? Mine wouldn't give me a choice. In fact I'm going to hv to fight for them not to risk a stroke or heartattack when they want to reduce my bisoprolol and perindopril. They are quite decisive on these things. Well, mine are.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can I please just remind everyone of the title of this thread:
“Type 2s What was your fasting blood sugar....... (Very Low Chat Level)”
I’m a bit of a number geek and like just scanning down this thread to see how members are getting on. However recently there has been an increasing number of conversations going on, cluttering up the stats. Can I suggest this thread maybe more suitable for you if you like a chat first thing in the morning :):
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/what-was-your-fasting-blood-glucose-full-on-chat.163627/

Reactions: Prem51