2019/20 Football season

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Phew! Beat Villa 3-2..eventually. Hey ho, I'll take any points we can get.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A bit late but we were awful, didn't deserve anything from the game, just not good enough!
Onwards to Suffolk, Saturday and a top of the table clash!

I know, we won, but until injury time, we didn't deserve nil!

Up to eighteenth, with our second home win of the season!

John, I just can't believe you are bottom, things can't get any worse, can they?
(The only way is up!)

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A bit late but we were awful, didn't deserve anything from the game, just not good enough!
Onwards to Suffolk, Saturday and a top of the table clash!

I know, we won, but until injury time, we didn't deserve nil!

Up to eighteenth, with our second home win of the season!

John, I just can't believe you are bottom, things can't get any worse, can they?
(The only way is up!)

Hopefully things cant get any worse but I fear as do a lot of fans that our season is over already. Unless we boot some players out and get some in that want to play then we are doomed. :(

Reactions: Lamont D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just want to say RIP Tashan Daniel, the fellow Gooner who was stabbed to death at Hillingdon on his way to the match last night. Shocking news, so sad for him, his family and his friends. Disgusted that this has happened.

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just want to say RIP Tashan Daniel, the fellow Gooner who was stabbed to death at Hillingdon on his way to the match last night. Shocking news, so sad for him, his family and his friends. Disgusted that this has happened.

RIP :(

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck today everyone. Hope your team wins :) We are Home to Millwall. I wonder how many of our fans will want to brave this atrocious weather to watch us get beat yet again. I predict 1-3 to Millwall. Hope I'm wrong of course but its hard to be positive at the moment.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got away with a draw. Though we went ahead 1-0 but couldn't keep the lead and Millwall had a man sent off at 80 mins. Got us off the bottom but only by GD. A slight improvement but non the less we should have won.

Reactions: zand and Cumberland

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Woohoo VAR VAR! Got soaked thru but it was worth it. On way home from a very soggy Manchester

Last edited:
Reactions: Guna108

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good result then :)
Should have won, but happy with the point. Happy that Arsenal competed and got back into the game after a silly error that gave away a goal. It was fun, it was exciting. I don't often say that. Not happy with the performance of one or 2 'top' players, but hey ho it was worth the journey.

Edit: Also happy that Leno appeared to listen to the fans when we were screaming at him not to continue with the silly short goal kicks that cost us 3 points at Watford lol.

Last edited:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck tonight!
How stokes manager has kept his job?, I can't fathom it!

C'mon dirty Leeds!!!!
Have you not seen who won a fair play award last season ? ..yeh i know it was only for letting villa get a goal when it really didn't matter lol. But we ain't dirty Leeds anymore ( just sneaky Leeds sending spies to training grounds last season ).:hilarious: