Carnivore Corner

D

Deleted member 308541

There is, of course, a very simple way to avoid both causing offence and being offended at being moderated - simply choose words that won’t offend - and if anyone thinks they need to ‘veil’ what they are saying, then they would be best just choosing another word.
I would like to point out that some of the words I have had moderated, have not been **** out by the forum profanity sensor database so as far as I see they should be left alone.

This is what I do as admin / moderator on a large forum.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I would like to point out that some of the words I have had moderated, have not been **** out by the forum profanity sensor database so as far as I see they should be left alone.

This is what I do as admin / moderator on a large forum.

That may be what happens on a different forum, but as you have already observed, that is not what happens here.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Gunna have to posting in Pitjantjatjara and Walmajarri language shortly then... :D

As this forum communicates in the English language, I'm just offering a heads up, on the use of foreign languages. I'll leave it with you to work out what happens.

However, bringing this thread, which is called Carnivory Corner, back to its purpose. The opening post is copied here:

upload_2019-9-25_6-44-36.png

Further posts not strictly on the thread topic will be moderated.

Anyone wishing to familiarise themselves with the Ethos and Rules should revisit this link. Forum Rules

Last edited:
M

Member496333

The addition not long ago of a collagen supplement is further improving my skin and nails. My hands look like those of someone half my age. Impressed :nurse:

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
The addition not long ago of a collagen supplement is further improving my skin and nails. My hands look like those of someone half my age. Impressed :nurse:

It is good stuff.... beef collagen rules the universe!

M

Member496333

So I lasted six days without coffee, and crumbled. Turns out drinking only water was a bridge too far even for me. Good experiment though. Certainly didn't do any harm. But Sunday morning without coffee & cream? Not a chance! :nailbiting:

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
So I lasted six days without coffee, and crumbled. Turns out drinking only water was a bridge too far even for me. Good experiment though. Certainly didn't do any harm. But Sunday morning without coffee & cream? Not a chance! :nailbiting:

What on earth were you thinking? :woot:

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Yeah, I know the feeling.
I have chicory coffee since I can't do actual coffee any more (though I suspect the chicory annoys my joints just a little)
And I have bone broth.
Both of those seem to relieve the water-only mindnumbing boredom. :)

Reactions: Member496333

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It looks fab. Only as a matter of interest; do you check your finished meats with a thermometer, when trying something new?

No. I don’t have a thermometer. It’s always guess work :D