What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 this morning. I seem to get much better results if I go carnivore on an evening. Not sure whether I could sustain that indefinitely as enjoy my greens, on the other hand, doesn't it give you a fillip when you see lower numbers. Have a good day everyone, despite the rain! Cheers C.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.4 this morning. I seem to get much better results if I go carnivore on an evening. Not sure whether I could sustain that indefinitely as enjoy my greens, on the other hand, doesn't it give you a fillip when you see lower numbers. Have a good day everyone, despite the rain! Cheers C.
I think we should be able to rate a post with more than one symbol cos I agree with your post re " the fillip " and like your post re your numbers :)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I think we should be able to rate a post with more than one symbol cos I agree with your post re " the fillip " and like your post re your numbers :)
Totally agree with you that sometimes multiple ratings would be good. Also there are times when the ratings themselves don't seem to cut it. If someone has a great reading for example all there is to rate it is "winner" when really you want to put "jealous" or "How???". Similarly we tend to put "hugs" for people who have higher readings as we assume they must want to be lower, but some people might be quite happy with higher numbers so a "hug" is not warranted. Haven't any idea what could be used instead of "hug" that would be suitably generic ….guess I will have to stick to "hugs". On the other hand, perhaps a thread on suitable ratings might bring something useful? Just as a bit of silliness of course.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1569839056921.jpg