What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
My sugars for the last 3 days were 11.4 at 0700 today and 15.9 yesterday morning at 0630 and 16.4 at 0620 on the 3rd as just been away that's all looking for Christmas things

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Think I might move over to that thread :)
I like here, because I feel Iwould read more than contribute. I am concerned about remaining anonymous. Which is why I avoid chat threads.
Agree there are some amazing folks there, and sorry if that makes me seem like a stalker.

Reactions: Daphne917

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I like here, because I feel Iwould read more than contribute. I am concerned about remaining anonymous. Which is why I avoid chat threads.
Agree there are some amazing folks there, and sorry if that makes me seem like a stalker.
lol you are far from being a stalker I look at loads of threads and don't contribute much :)

Reactions: UserABC2021

UserABC2021

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

lol you are far from being a stalker I look at loads of threads and don't contribute much :)

I'm the one that started the thread and I don't post much being an Aspie (I'm as social as a rock in the desert) but I enjoy reading other peoples tales and, as we were talking about on the thread, our numbers have to be taken in context. There might be a genuine reason for the highs and lows, so the thread puts 'meat on the bones'. No-one would be a stalker there, so feel free to drop by, say 'hi' or stay shy :)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I like it here too, as not obliged to keep the flow of talk going just can if I want to. There are some nice people on this thread, not that there isn't nice people on other threads of course, but this is the one I contribute to the most. Just wish those darn bloods would become more stable!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm the one that started the thread and I don't post much being an Aspie (I'm as social as a rock in the desert) but I enjoy reading other peoples tales and, as we were talking about on the thread, our numbers have to be taken in context. There might be a genuine reason for the highs and lows, so the thread puts 'meat on the bones'. No-one would be a stalker there, so feel free to drop by, say 'hi' or stay shy :)
Thank you, @OldButBold .
And everyone else. We all support each other in our own unique ways. Much appreciated.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.0 and an upset tum. Not feeling much like eating.