Type 1 Miao Miao not connecting with Bluetooth

Gemmid81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I know this is an older post but I am having problems connecting my miaomiao2 to the xdrip app. I have tried reading the trouble shooter info and tried various versions but I am stuck. CAn anyone help?

Thanks
Gemma

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I know this is an older post but I am having problems connecting my miaomiao2 to the xdrip app. I have tried reading the trouble shooter info and tried various versions but I am stuck. CAn anyone help?

Thanks
Gemma

What phone and Android version are you using with it? I have mine working with xDrip+ version 18/09/2019.

Gemmid81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What phone and Android version are you using with it? I have mine working with xDrip+ version 18/09/2019.

I have a Sony Xperia and o seem to have tried a lot of versions. I am on 4/10/19 at the moment!

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
OK so how far are you getting. Will it connect to the miaomiao and pair with it or not?
If it is getting connected are you seeing errors inside xDrip+?

Eglinton71

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I am using a Samsung S7 and xdrip+ connects to the miaomiao2 but wont load any data. Like you I have tried various versions of Xdrip without success. I'm now trying Tomato which works up to a point but is creating several records for the same reading which I assume will affect the stats it produces. Am beginning to think I wasted my money :(