2019/20 Football season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We actually won we actually won last night. I was gob smacked. :singing::D Our first win for god knows how long. I reckon Stoke wont be long as they sack Jones. Lets see how we fare at Home to Hull on Saturday. Might well be a tester. Hopefully the team's spirits will have lifted after last night. Maybe the Cowley's have got it right or almost right guess we'll find out.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We actually won we actually won last night. I was gob smacked. :singing::D Our first win for god knows how long. I reckon Stoke wont be long as they sack Jones. Lets see how we fare at Home to Hull on Saturday. Might well be a tester. Hopefully the team's spirits will have lifted after last night. Maybe the Cowley's have got it right or almost right guess we'll find out.
Sorry John, I usually check your results...and this time I forgot and I missed noticing the win! Pleased for you. :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well well well who'd have thought it we battered Hull 3-0 and climb out of the relegation zone on GD. 2 wins in a row I dunno what those Cowley's have done but I hope they continue. :singing::singing::D Now we have a rest as next week is International break.

Reactions: Guna108

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got beat again!
The injuries are preventing us to have a reasonable chance of getting results, we have now twelve senior pros injured! And a succession of refs that seem to be less than neutral. I could have expressed it with swear words, but I would have been banned!

Onwards to the paint pot cup, villa at home Tuesday!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got beat again!
The injuries are preventing us to have a reasonable chance of getting results, we have now twelve senior pros injured! And a succession of refs that seem to be less than neutral. I could have expressed it with swear words, but I would have been banned!

Onwards to the paint pot cup, villa at home Tuesday!

Bad luck mate :( Good luck tomorrow night in the Paint Pot.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It is Manchester United's worst start to a season for 30 years.

The club are 12th in the Premier League, with nine points from eight games. They have not won away from Old Trafford in domestic competition since February and have failed to score more than one goal in any game since the 4-0 opening-day hammering of Chelsea.

United will spend the next two weeks sitting an uncomfortable two points above the relegation zone.

Next up are arch rivals and Premier League leaders Liverpool, who require one more victory to equal Manchester City's record 18 Premier League wins in a row.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is putting on a brave face and only last month, United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward said patience was required as the club tried to recapture past glories.

But as striker Marcus Rashford tweeted on Monday, there is no hiding in football. So is Solskjaer really safe? Will Woodward stick with this current position and give the Norwegian time? And even if he does, is there any sign United's miserable season is going to get any better?

Not looking good for Ole then eh. :D Meanwhile Liverpool seem unstoppable at the moment. I hope they keep it up and god knows they are due the title. :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well done Tranmere and FGR. Well deserved wins and safely through to the next round. :)

On a cold Tuesday night, we decided to turn in a decent performance in front of less than a thousand hardy fans!

Hopefully we can repeat it on the tele Sunday dinner time on sky at Coventry! (St Andrews, Birmingham)

Reactions: Johnboy412

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Smash and grab win!
Great goal to win game.
Moves us out of relegation zone!

Good job they didn't bring a striker, as we were outclassed all over the park!

Woo hoo!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nice 0-6 win for England last night though the game was marred by the racist taunts. This should not happen its simply way out of order.