diabetes insipidus or something else?

Hi,
For years, ive been facing serious issues about that I have to frequently urination for about 12-15 times in a day and it is lot of volume each time and urine looks clear like water and tastelss.
Some days I can be normal and go about 4 times a day and urine looks yellow and concentrated.
I had all possible tests under the sky for diabetes, thyroid, kidney test, MRI of brain, Heart CT, Insipidus etc.
Although I have symptoms same as diabetes insipidus, I believe the hormone is getting suppressed which is true in my case , but not because of an yissue in brain/hypothalamus. In my case, something is telling my body to produce less vasopressin.
I don't know if it could be infections/ immune related issues or auto immune issues.
Any replies will be of great help as I'm not able to function normally due to this.

Postman 1969

If you restrict you fluid intake you then become yer dehydrated and it becomes so bad after a time that you feel like your going to die . Any type of fluid intake is better than none .water from a toilet water from a vase with flowers in it ect you can survive with no fluid intake humiliation is understandable . But as a infant you dont know any difference