Lose weight and eat the same by eating between 13 to 19 daily then nothing between 7am and 13pm

RGHB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
By using the above system it is possible to lose half a pound per day yet not feel hungry but have milky coffees maybe two per day which includes a teaspoon of honey and coconut oil. but after 7pm try to not have anything other than a cup of tea or warm water. I have found in less than a month in losing 14 pounds down to 13 stone now. I want get down to 12 stone eventually. This was my weight some years ago when I was more energetic and felt lighter. The system allows me to have lowered my insulin injections from 18 down to 6 one per night, which give readings of about 5 to 6 in the morning and average through the day of 7 to 8. My visits to the toilet are down from nearly every hour to 3 times mostly. Sleeping is better and general health seems on the up. The eating of a boiled egg and a tomato for breakfast seems to be a good idea as I take the usual tablets and for lunch after 1300 it is a normal meal of meat often fish and veg with gravy. Tea is an apple and half banana with 3 squares of black and brown chocolate, adding a tomato sandwich with a thin slice of cheese. This all eaten before 7pm.Some days I am level, other day I continue to lose weight. Thanks for reading this Graham

Reactions: lcarter

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
How does the above affect your blood sugar level?

Paulchef

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I would love to know how the cholesterol level is in the blood after you have lost weight