Testicular pain

Richard F

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been suffering some tenderness and the odd sharp pain, usually when twisting or moving awkwardly, but not when doing heavy manual work, lifting digging etc.

Everything seems fine down there otherwise, no problems with sexual functions or urinating.

Doing some googling (dangerous I know but we all do it ) diabetic neuropathy pops up. I would be amazed if I don't have some nerve damage, I'm reasonably stable, but my hb1ac level has gone from 60-65 mmol/mol in the last 3 yrs and I've been T1 for over 40yrs.

Due to see the diabetic nurse in a few days so I'll discuss further with her. Anyone else in this situation?

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @Richard F

delicate subject.
t2 here.
BUT..i did have similar issues, many years back.(1995) way before DX
it was a cyst.
but it had me so worried, ( googled as you do..AAGHGH :woot:) but fixed, once seen within weeks

i guess you've checked, but you are looking for lumps in a section of the body that has, err umm lumps.

hope you find the answer, is a simple as mine was

Reactions: Liam1955

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Have it checked out ... had a similar problem 30 years ago and it was an infection from low water levels in our dams during a major drought. Doc knew it within two minutes.

Reactions: jjraak
I have suffer testicular pain and I had two surgeries and I'm still dealing with the pain and I'm feeling like I'm not sexually active anymore its like I'm tired of sex and I can't enjoy masturbating anymore do to testicular pain and the surgery