Accuchek Insight - online ordering not possible

Stephen_T

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
fake sugar
Accuchek/Roche have disabled the online ordering facility to reorder accuchek insulin pump supplies. Now orders can only be made during office hours calling the order telephone number, being placed into a queue and telling someone what I want to order.

A previously efficient process of ordering consumables online has been made difficult and inconvenient.

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Probably to save money. My catheter supplies used to be provided by a medical supplies company, they phoned me every month, reminded me it was time to re-order asked me what I needed, I agreed to what I wanted. They then contacted my GP got the prescription and mailed me my supplies. To save money they stopped this, now I have to phone a designated NHS continence nurse weekday mornings only. Really annoying as I now have to remember to phone through in a really restricted time, rather than someone phoning me when I’m getting low.

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Personally I do not find it an issue, in 8 years using Roche pumps I've hardly ever been on a queue longer and a minute or two and mostly less than 30 secs.

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
the website is being updated so will be back in the near future