Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Albee7740

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
7.5 this morning rose to 9.9 by 10.30 despite only having coffee with cream and taking my fast acting insulin - think I need to write this off as stress-related as my mum was taken into hospital last night after a bad fall, Ive got a big job interview tomorrow that I am writing a presentation for, work was awful yesterday and I was in tears because of horrible colleagues

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.5 this morning rose to 9.9 by 10.30 despite only having coffee with cream and taking my fast acting insulin - think I need to write this off as stress-related as my mum was taken into hospital last night after a bad fall, Ive got a big job interview tomorrow that I am writing a presentation for, work was awful yesterday and I was in tears because of horrible colleagues
Firstly I just want to say sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she makes a speedy recovery
Secondly, I would definitely blame your levels on stress. My levels are often higher due to work stress and its so frustrating I've been off work this week and my levels have been fantastic!
Thirdly, good luck with your interview tomorrow :)