Miao Miao problem

Bouchay1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So I have an iPhone XS IOS 13.

last night my Maio Miao just stopped working. No Bluetooth, no connection at all.
So I took it off re-set it and charged it up. still nothing. Next I deleted the app and installed a newer version of Tomato.
this worked for about 15 mins and back to same connection issue.

I left the Maiomaio charging over night, still looking change.

What can I do to get it working again?

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Bouchay

I had similar problems with my MiaoMiao. It stopped working after a sensor change. Likes your it would not connect to the new sensor. The sensor was working well. I emailed the company. They eventually responded.
Please try the following steps:

1: Reset miaomiao holding down the hole at least 60 seconds at the back of miaomiao to reset it. Then, try to charge it for 2-3 hours to see if the green light is on or not.

2: First ensure that the MiaoMiao, is placed on top of the sensor in accordance with the instructions; replace it again no gap

3: please turn off your app and then restart it.

4: please turn off and on your bluetooth.

5: maybe you need to use another app to try.

None of these actions helped. When I contacted them again the agreed to replace the MiaoMiao. I had to return the faulty one to an address in the UK and send them the tracking number. As yet I have not received the replacement.

Hope this is helpfull

Bouchay1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Bouchay

I had similar problems with my MiaoMiao. It stopped working after a sensor change. Likes your it would not connect to the new sensor. The sensor was working well. I emailed the company. They eventually responded.
Please try the following steps:

1: Reset miaomiao holding down the hole at least 60 seconds at the back of miaomiao to reset it. Then, try to charge it for 2-3 hours to see if the green light is on or not.

2: First ensure that the MiaoMiao, is placed on top of the sensor in accordance with the instructions; replace it again no gap

3: please turn off your app and then restart it.

4: please turn off and on your bluetooth.

5: maybe you need to use another app to try.

None of these actions helped. When I contacted them again the agreed to replace the MiaoMiao. I had to return the faulty one to an address in the UK and send them the tracking number. As yet I have not received the replacement.

Hope this is helpfull

Thanks, yes ive tried all of the above and nothing still :(

How did you get in touch with Miaomiao?

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thanks, yes ive tried all of the above and nothing still :(

How did you get in touch with Miaomiao?

It is best to use their Facebook page and Messenger them. They do reply pretty quickly