Tickle Flex

GlitterSparkles

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hi my dad found this thing called tickle flex and to make doing your own needles So much easyer without i prob wouldnt have been doing it myself for much much much longer but thanks to tickle flex i started doing them 4 days ago:):):)

Last edited:

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
Hi my dad found this think called tickle flex and to make doing your own needles So much easyer without i prob wouldnt have been doing it myself for much much much longer but thanks to tickle flex i started doing them 4 days ago:):):)
Way to go @GlitterSparkles well done. My dad taught me to do mine, it was years before I found out he used to faint afterwards.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sounds great! @GlitterSparkles .
I just Googled the device you're mentioning. Looks a pretty handy bit of kit.!

Nice find Dad! :cool: From the blurb on the website, it seems to do the "pinch up."

Back when I was a nipper. My mum would inject me the first week & I would push the syringe plunger down.
It was a great feeling actually injecting myself for the first time.. "Independence day." :)

GlitterSparkles

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
yes it does most the time for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscar_Emms

Sorry for such a late reply, but I have a tickleflex and it is good I can do injections in my arms and my night injection with ease now. Awesome bit of kit totally recommend for anyone who is interested; also if you wonder what it looks like just so you know your getting g the right thing it's a blue turquoise colour and is round it just fits on the end of any pen when a needle is on. I got mine for £15 which I guess is quite expensive for what it is but totally worth it.

Reactions: Prem51