Glimepiride,sitaliptin,acarbose,pioglitazone,repaglinide

i have 25 mmol/L for 9 years with 99 kg weight and insulin.recently amlodipine,valsartan added. i want Glimepiride,sitaliptin,acarbose,pioglitazone,repaglinide available in my country and sold to billions.but all doctors says wait 1 week, 1month bla bla.

my weight 44-60 kg at age 12 to 24. my weight 64-70 kg age 25-28. my weight 75 kg at age 29, then i did gym and weight became 70-75 kg upto age 35. but my weight astonishingly 99 kg from age 35-40

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i want to buy Glimepiride,sitaliptin,acarbose,pioglitazone,repaglinide. how to take and how to use?

Nishu - I have no idea about your country, but it is not legal to buy the drugs you list there in UK, without a prescription from a doctor.
If you are seeing your doctor and they feel any of those medications meet your needs, I feel sure they could prescribe them to you.

Moving on, I'm a little fascinated by your name. Are you a pharmacist, or what significance does that have to you?

I am registered pharmacist and I studied in student days oral drugs are widely being used,but my doctors aren't prescribing.in our country we can buy any drug without prescription.i did a research and found no one abusing this over the counter all drugs

Redshank

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I think the rules of the forum make it unlikely that people can give advice on this matter

"11. Important: Members are generally not Health Care Professionals, and those who are participate on the Forum as Members, not Health Care Professionals. Members are unable to diagnose any condition, or instruct in the alteration of medication, irrespective of personal or professional standing or experience."

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Nishu - As a pharmacist, who has studied these drugs, you may be in position to make an informed choice for your own treatment, and to pay for it?

In UK, our diabetes medications are strictly prescription only.

On a friendly side note: Please be very clear that our forum Rules do not allow for any advertising relating to the acquisition of medications, or sources so please do not do that. Such activity will lead to posts being removed, and the potential for your membership to be terminated.