What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I don't feel knowledgeable enough to answer loads of questions
You don't have to answer loads of questions on Twitter MC just retweet & like...it spreads the word & there is so much support there from medical professionals who are in favour of LCHF diets & other alternatives...I am tired of the laissez- faire attitude MC...good luck with the HbA1c.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's lovely, you should do something involving music with that. Seriously. A lovely line. :)
:joyful::joyful::joyful: Yes I do write songs but this time I can't take the credit for those lovely words. Where the line goes 'trees are all glowing in th slovenly light' is I'm afraid down to blooming spell checker :joyful::joyful: I wrote obviously rather badly 'trees are all glowing in this lovely light' for once spell checker did it better.

Now if I write a song will I have to share royalties with Mr Google?

Reactions: HarryBeau

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@ianpspurs
t31047.gif
t31047.gif
(Ecclesiastes 4:12)
Thank you. Really liked that verse in our wedding service. Jeremiah 29: 11-13 contrasts sharply with what I think about some of the drivers behind LCHF

Last edited:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: gennepher

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
:joyful::joyful::joyful: Yes I do write songs but this time I can't take the credit for those lovely words. Where the line goes 'trees are all glowing in th slovenly light' is I'm afraid down to blooming spell checker :joyful::joyful: I wrote obviously rather badly 'trees are all glowing in this lovely light' for once spell checker did it better.

I have been writing poetry...haiku in this instance, and when I saw what the spell check did, I am like wow this is an improvement on what I wrote...

Maybe a new hashtag is needed...#spellcheckhaiku

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0. Surprised as I got a take away carvery yesterday and thought I made reasonable choices, no spuds, no roasties, no yorkshires, ltd carrots, spoon peas and.....(jaws music here) parsnip (probably honey glazed!!!) With little gravy (flour) and check this monkey out!

Anyway I've just seen my last pt at the surgery in my pt to pt support session. I had the most pts ever today. 5! It's only from 2 til 5 so I'm over the moon. Loving it.

Not had chance to catch up yet on thread. Hate missing out!!! Hope all well with everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112-231956_LibreLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20191112-231956_LibreLink.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 253

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.0. Surprised as I got a take away carvery yesterday and thought I made reasonable choices, no spuds, no roasties, no yorkshires, ltd carrots, spoon peas and.....(jaws music here) parsnip (probably honey glazed!!!) With little gravy (flour) and check this monkey out!

Anyway I've just seen my last pt at the surgery in my pt to pt support session. I had the most pts ever today. 5! It's only from 2 til 5 so I'm over the moon. Loving it.

Not had chance to catch up yet on thread. Hate missing out!!! Hope all well with everyone.

Superb stuff..(.hope, one day they find out just how lucky they are.

brilliant work by you..:D

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Only if you consult him for a definition of slovenly light (which I just mistyped as "slovenlight"). :D

Reactions: HarryBeau

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's was late when we got back from the gig, I was hungry, succumbed to cheese on crackers which amounted to 6 grams of carbs. So now it's bed time and I'm retiring with a 6.3, don't hold out much hope for the mornings reading. A lot for the night shift to do as @dunelm so aptly puts it.

The gig was not one of our best, replayed the recording, always record so we can improve, the audience would not have known but there is some polishing of our new tunes to be done before the next gig.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Morning and not so unexpected 5.8 today after last night late Cheese and crackers.

HbA1c for me today. Have to also catch up on lots of jobs whilst Mrs MC sorts mom in law.

Looking wild and woolly outside today, hold on to your hats.

Have a great day.

trick60

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning/evening folks, a 4.7 on the dice, no time for my usual under 5 celebration and I think I'll take my meter to work today, I've been a bit up and downy of late, but hey ho it's Friday eve. Have a lovely day all.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning/evening folks, a 4.7 on the dice, no time for my usual under 5 celebration and I think I'll take my meter to work today, I've been a bit up and downy of late, but hey ho it's Friday eve. Have a lovely day all.
Winner to celebrate for you. Hug for being under the weather. Take care.

Reactions: trick60