What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's the weekend and the weather forecast isnt too good for our region.

Hubby has taken the dog for his nail clipping and a run. I opted to stay home and clean up the mess said dog had made (not his fault, just been very wet so muddy footprints)

I hope everyone is well, or as well as can be.

I guess I should get my bloods done and have my check up before they tell me off.

Have a good weekend everyone

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@wolfie11969 ...hope you have a good weekend....enjoying our last two days in Kos....flight home just after midnight on Sunday night.....will try to bring the sunshine home with us but no promises as they may not let us bring it through customs....:)

Reactions: Cumberland

ChrissiStar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all *waves*

I am watching Cake Boss (and almost licking the tv screen!) before getting showered, doping myself up with painkillers and heading through to Glasgow for Still Game Live, haven’t had the miracle recovery I was hoping for, but I am feeling a heck of a lot better so I am determined I am NOT missing it! Have a great day everyone!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Beautiful sunny day here in the Midlands.

Just come from court. Trying to get a passport and because some of my documents are old and fragile the passport office wont accept them. So trying to find differenet ways of proving who I am even though my driving licence, bank account etc are all in my new name and have been since 2006. Hubby had to change his name legally this morning so hopefully get his application sent off this week. beaucracy gone mad. I have an old passport but they havent got any records as its an old British one, not an EU one. And I have to provide details of my parents, even though they are both dead because I have to apply for a 'first' passport and prove I'm British.

Must be a wonderful job working for the Passport Office and charging £100 and saying no.

Rant over

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Just checking on everyone
Have a good day

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi,Ian all good herejust doing final prep for next tour...starts tomorrow night , travel up to Penrith overnight ,take 24 hrs off then pick up American clients from cairnryan ferry , go to grand hotel Glasgow , to Isle of Bute, mt Stewart,couple of days operating from there , then go to Edinburgh, ditto where they tour for 3 days then finish at Berwick upon tweed station ....then home I go

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

No-one around for a while, I hope that means you're all in good health and have plenty of things to keep you occupied.

All OK in Wolfie's World. Daughter number 2 gets married on Wednesday. Has come around fast.

Lots of blood tests next week. You would think department A would talk to department B to get results from each other, or arrange for one department to call for the blood test. I have 6 blood forms from various appointments I've had over the past few weeks. I have a feeling they may refuse to send all 6 off and that I will have to go back for some of them.

Hopefully catch up with some of you over the coming weeks.

Reactions: karen8967

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello peeps, it was cold up in Scotland 5c,all trips went well,highlight was Isle of Bute’s Mount Stewart,fantastic building which is a real gem.
IMG_1153.jpg
,back home now covered over 1000 miles
Wolfe enjoy your Daughters Wedding

Reactions: karen8967

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Anyone here
I am!
Currently dividing my mood between feeling sorry for myself because of 2 red, itchy, painful eyes and feeling rubbish and being utterly happy with my hba1c that has just come in. Interesting exercise to do 2 opposite moods at the same time :hilarious:

I do this on the couch with my dogs and a celebratory beer, and will add a glass of whisky to kill whatever germs are in my eyes :)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Anyone here
I’m here :).....relaxing afternoon doing some sewing after Tuesday garden group.....making a knitted blanket using the new skill of Tunisian crochet that I recently discovered
96723AF3-8560-43CB-A384-5155B07DA873.jpeg ....work in progress....

@Antje77 ....hope your eyes feel better soon.....in the meantime take it easy.....good news on hbA1c ....my cat is keeping me company sat next to me on sofa :cat: at the moment....she will have to move when @Clivethedrive comes in....:rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is having a good day ....and keeping warm.....:)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
making a knitted blanket using the new skill of Tunisian crochet that I recently discovered
....work in progress....
That looks absolutely stunning!
Say hello to your cat from me, I guess it likes your knitting as much as you do :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm floating around through the boards.

Havent posted because no-one about.

Horrid weather in the Midlands. I'm glad I live at the top of a hill, even though the drain outside our house is blocked.

Havent seen the newly weds since they got home. Was hoping to pop in but other things happened. Have seen the grandchildren and they are getting excited for Santa. I happened to find 2 lovely hand knitted, traditional stockings for Santa in a charity shop so snapped those up for the girls. Showed them yesterday and the wee one thought she had to wear it like socks. Wouldnt mind but the stocking is nearly as big as her lol.

Off out shopping today. Have some online goodies to collect. And meeting with a close friend tonight for a chat and a cuppa.

So all well in Wolfie's world.

I hope you're all OK and the weather isnt too bad in your neck of the woods

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi peeps,dull and wet here and cold.......went to Basildon to Chinese buffet restaurant, home now

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good morning peeps, having my yearly driver’s hgv/PSV full medical examination this evening fingers crossed I pass...then I’ll have another year driving my mini-coach....

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good morning peeps 1st part of medical passedjust the eye sight do Friday

Last edited:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Hope you are all well and getting ready for what is supposed to be the festive period.

Do you abstain? Or do you partake in a little of what is supposed to be bad for you? I think I've had that many mince pies I'm fed up looking at them and we're not in December yet.

Things here are OK. Weather has been a bit mad so havent ventured far from home. I'm going to attempt going into town later to get some pjs for the grandchildren from my inlaws.

@Clivethedrive great news on your licence, keep toot tooting wherever your tours take you.
@Molly56 hope you're well and making lots of Christmas related items
@Cumberland hope you're well and Wispa is giving you much joy

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning wolfie11969, pj’s sounds good,not allowed mince pies,don’t think molly56 likes them anyway,mains for Xmas dinner..venison haunch and a little of the usual trimmings,followed by fresh fruit salad an cream ,just put up Advent calendar for molly56(a little chocolate in for each day) we will be on our own this Xmas, last year we had about 8 for main event..I did all the cooking <witch I enjoy >
Weather here cold 6*but dry.
IMG_1575204141.288190.jpg

Reactions: Antje77