Research for New Insulin Storage Product Development

Rossmlboro

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi All,

I'm a Design Engineering student from Loughborough University developing a new product to store insulin supplies while travelling, specifically for users in extreme or remote environments. While the product will be aimed targeted at the extreme sports market, a tough and effective insulin storage device could be useful in many situations such as gardening, building, or even just a walk on a cold / hot day!

As part of the product development I'm researching current insulin usage and storage habits within the diabetic community; if you have 5 minutes I've be very grateful if you're able to complete the survey in the first comment below! All questions are optional, so answer as much or as little as you'd like.

The survey can be found at the following link:
https://forms.gle/4Zc4GLxwdWw4vUSb6

Thanks again, and please feel free to comment any questions you may have about the project!

Edited to add that this piece of work has received DCUK Research Approval, as required.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rossmlboro

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thanks to everyone who's already completed the survey, it's much appreciated! If anyone else has a few minutes to answer some quick questions that would be great - still a little low on responses!

Thanks again :)