Wasting time listening to 'Halki diabetes cure'

Morsal

Thanks for responding. I’ve looked on Amazon and the book costs £21+ Which is a bit pricey. Will just have to keep watching my diet .... oh and eat something as well.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for responding. I’ve looked on Amazon and the book costs £21+ Which is a bit pricey. Will just have to keep watching my diet .... oh and eat something as well.
What kind of thing are you eating at the moment.. and what type of diabetes do you have?

CherryAA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am afraid to say that i am one of the mugs that bought into this protocol i know its easy to dismiss info mercials however after struggling with carbs versus fat and protein balancing and not having lowered my average BS UNDER 7. and not losing any weight I am open to anything. Now this approach does include the idea that PM2.5 is a very real toxic threat to us all and it may have far more to do with the ever-increasing rates of Diabetes Furthermore the notion of using a Greek-style diet reliant on oils isnt so far fetched, so what is on the table, well basically its two salad dressings per day for 21 days all very precise and heavily reliant on cruciferous vegetables that react with the dressing to release its full potential which means more broccoli than you ever thought one man could eat other than that you can eat all the things you want to which isnt really the case an omelet with a basil laden oil doesn't do the trick so im struggling to find the right foods to accompany these dressings but that my lack of imagination i guess any way im into day 5 so ill report back in a couple of weeks cheers paul h hollister

Did you know that cruciferous vegetables are simply a recent invention of man? 500 years ago there was one weak little plant which we have now bred a variety of ways to creaee sprouts, cauliflowers and broccoli. It rather makes one wonder what all those cavemen vegans were atually finding to eat when avoiding the meat al around them!

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Having just caught up with this, I have to confess that my diet is rather heavy on the salad stuff, and cauliflower - but the dressing is olive oil and vinegar, nothing mystical.
I was rather dismayed to read that excessive amounts of money were taken for the so called information - which then was not forthcoming that is adding insult to injury.

Petal55

I had to make the jacket smaller as I seem to have shrunk quite a bit doing the low carb eating - the way I make the garment is in two halves, starting at the cuffs and joining centre back, and so by separating the two halves I could take rows out of the backs, join up again and then put on a new collar. The fronts overlap a bit more than before, but the side seams are not half way to my elbows now.
I was rather pleased to find that Asda have a really low carb bread - under 8 percent carbs - ordinary breads are so much higher. It is expensive, but as it is so low carb it seems worth it.

What is the name of the bread please resurgam ?