Discussion Is there any watch can work with my miaomiao/libre standalone.

Emma ling

Is there a stand alone watch I can use with an iPhone and MM/libre ? Needs to work independently without my phone if possible and be small in size for a small wrist. Thank you in advance x

Muneeb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Is there a stand alone watch I can use with an iPhone and MM/libre ? Needs to work independently without my phone if possible and be small in size for a small wrist. Thank you in advance x
I believe the only app that allows this (apart from Sony watch 3 -through NFC) is Xdrip, but that is only available on android. Personally I have it and the ticwatch pro, but never got it to work standalone.

Last edited:
Reactions: porl69

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
I am on android and use Xdrip+ and I use the Ticwatch Pro, it is a fairly big watch. As a standalone it is a lot of fuss to get going correctly ALL the time but as I have my phone with me all the time I currently see no point in mine being standalone

Emma ling

Thanks for your reply .do you still use miaomiao on your iphone ?

Emma ling

Tic watch is good.thanks

I am on android and use Xdrip+ and I use the Ticwatch Pro, it is a fairly big watch. As a standalone it is a lot of fuss to get going correctly ALL the time but as I have my phone with me all the time I currently see no point in mine being standalone