I love my pump!

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So almost 1 week on the minimed 640g, finally got carelink set up and got myself a nice little sticker for her!

My morning bg has been in the 5s every morning. Having suffered from dawn phenomenon I'd never seen that pre pump!

I was incredibly anxious about starting and delayed a few times. I know its extremely early days for me but I'd just like to encourage anyone considering it to go for it. I already know its going to change my life.

I'd also like to thank those of you who gave me advice and reassurance. This really is an incredible group.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So almost 1 week on the minimed 640g, finally got carelink set up and got myself a nice little sticker for her!

My morning bg has been in the 5s every morning. Having suffered from dawn phenomenon I'd never seen that pre pump!

I was incredibly anxious about starting and delayed a few times. I know its extremely early days for me but I'd just like to encourage anyone considering it to go for it. I already know its going to change my life.

I'd also like to thank those of you who gave me advice and reassurance. This really is an incredible group.

Fab news. Did you manage to sort out the laptop situation, at all?

Reactions: sjm1308

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes. The problem was I needed google chrome but in order to download it I needed to disable the security settings. Once that was done it was smooth sailings! Thank goodness for tech savvy people or I'd truly be lost lol.
Fab news. Did you manage to sort out the laptop situation, at all?