Type 1.

fantastic9888

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I inject premixed insulin twice daily. I have a 4 mm kidney stone now. I'm drinking apple cider vinegar for it. I've heard it's good. I dilute it. I don't think there's any alcohol in it as that doesn't suit me. Any info appreciated. Cheers Kevin...

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hi. I inject premixed insulin twice daily. I have a 4 mm kidney stone now. I'm drinking apple cider vinegar for it. I've heard it's good. I dilute it. I don't think there's any alcohol in it as that doesn't suit me. Any info appreciated. Cheers Kevin...
Can I just check that you are T2? Because your injection plan and tag by your name say that but the thread title is Type1. Does anything need adjusting?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Are you looking for info on insulin, info on kidney stones or info on vinegar?

You might get more responses if you change the title of your thread to the subject you want to know more about, and make your question a bit more clear in your post.

I wish you well with the kidney stone, nasty little things they are!

enzo233

Only one 4mm stone is not a big deal, but more frequently regular checkups are needed.
I guess the stone is not related to diabetes, maybe you should monitor your blood sugar level after drinking apple cider vinegar, to make sure it's properly used.

fantastic9888

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for that Enzo. I've been experiencing lower back spasms on right side in same place there for a few days now. Not all the time. No pain. Don't know if it's connected to the stone. Maybe not. The stone is in right kidney....