Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
ignorant people
Hi ,
I hope this finds everyone well.
I have used libre self funded for years. For my 50 th I bought a MiaoMiao and use a pebble watch connecting spike app to nightscout.
Spike has problems due to updates meaning cydia impactor won’t work so I have switched to tomato.
Tomato works great
Nightscout gets readings but I can’t get it on my pebble.
It should but I am stuck
Please can someone tell me how to do it as I am away with work and anxious not having it working

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
There is a new watchface called “skyloop predict” in the store - but as pebble is no longer supported you need to do stuff via www.rebble.io now - there is also a Nightscout face, I believe. It’s been a while since I decommissioned my pebble as the screen was getting glitchy.

Faces I’ve used: Urchin CGM (completely customisable, was my favourite), Simple CGM Time, Simple CGM Analog, Simple CGM TicToc and Simple CGM PWD

Good search terms are CGM, Loop, Nightscout.

wobbles

Hi ,
I hope this finds everyone well.
I have used libre self funded for years. For my 50 th I bought a MiaoMiao and use a pebble watch connecting spike app to nightscout.
Spike has problems due to updates meaning cydia impactor won’t work so I have switched to tomato.
Tomato works great
Nightscout gets readings but I can’t get it on my pebble.
It should but I am stuck
Please can someone tell me how to do it as I am away with work and anxious not having it working

Hiya,

I have the same Spike issues as you have. So my MM has been unused for the last month. :-(

Do I understand that you like Tomato app? I tried many months ago and didn’t like it at all but maybe it has improved a lot....

ronialive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
ignorant people
Hiya,

I have the same Spike issues as you have. So my MM has been unused for the last month. :-(

Do I understand that you like Tomato app? I tried many months ago and didn’t like it at all but maybe it has improved a lot....

I hate tomato. So spike is fixed and so glad to have it back. But I use windows computer and iPhone. You have to buy the developer account- but it can last for 2 years so I felt it was worth it for what it gave me.
Tomato just disconnects all the time