2019/20 Football season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We won 2-1 wow that's a damned good result.. :singing::singing::D The lads have earned their Christmas break.

In footie there is no such thing as a chrimbo break!!!

We won as well!
Onwards and upwards to Burton Albion, boxing day!

No rest for the wicked!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ho Ho Its the time to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Eat drink and be merry. Then its back to business on Boxing day. Our lads have a trip to Smoggy land to face the Smoggies (Middlesbrough.) Hopefully a nice 3 points. Oh for now Have a good one everyone and take care :singing::happy::cool:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ho Ho Its the time to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Eat drink and be merry. Then its back to business on Boxing day. Our lads have a trip to Smoggy land to face the Smoggies (Middlesbrough.) Hopefully a nice 3 points. Oh for now Have a good one everyone and take care :singing::happy::cool:
Merry Christmas mate.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Back to business once more and a trip to Smoggy land our lads take this aft. A win would be great. :)
Good luck to all those playing today. Hope your team wins and if you are going to a game wrap up well and have fun :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Another awful defensive showing today, just not good enough in this division, definitely in a relegation battle.

And the weather was really awful, heavy rain most of the day!

Onwards, home to Blackpool, Sunday.
Game every three days till third week in January!
Madness!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another awful defensive showing today, just not good enough in this division, definitely in a relegation battle.

And the weather was really awful, heavy rain most of the day!

Onwards, home to Blackpool, Sunday.
Game every three days till third week in January!
Madness!

Hopefully you'll pull the great escape off like we did the year before last. Hang on in there mate its not all over yet.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola conceded the Premier League title race is over after the reigning champions lost 3-2 at Wolves on Friday.

City are third in the Premier League, 14 points behind leaders Liverpool and a point below Leicester City.

Yep it looks like being Liverpool's year and I'm pleased for them too.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola conceded the Premier League title race is over after the reigning champions lost 3-2 at Wolves on Friday.

City are third in the Premier League, 14 points behind leaders Liverpool and a point below Leicester City.

Yep it looks like being Liverpool's year and I'm pleased for them too.

Nah!
Never hear the end of it off reds armchair supporters!

Can't see it, but I hope they run out of steam!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Footy again and a Home tie for us with Blackburn Rovers. My late missus and myself would have been sat on opposite sides of the fence so to speak as she was Blackburn fan and me a Town fan. We sure used to rib each other dependant on the result lol. Hopefully 3 points for us, we need to recover from the defeat at Middlesbrough on Boxing day.
Hope everyone else's team wins today :)

Man City v Sheff Utd tonight now that will be a goodun. I'd like to see Utd beat City that would be quite something for Yorkshire.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh yes we won 2-1 wtg Town :singing::singing::D
Next week comes the FA Cup tie down at Southampton. @jay hay-char lookout mate here we come :D Oh hang on its a Home tie with Stoke on New Years day how could I forget that one :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
1-1 for us, quite a good performance, but a world-class save from their keeper denied us the full three points.
Onwards to Wednesday, New Year's Day v Coventry!

Good crowd today (for us!) Over 8000!

Still need to get some wins!

Happy New Year to all our footie mad fans!

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Happy new year everyone
FB_IMG_1577824862148.jpg

Reactions: JohnEGreen

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy New year everyone. Our lads have a Home tie to Stoke this afternoon. Should be interesting as they are 7 points behind us. Hopefully we can over come them.
Good luck to all those playing today. Hope your team wins :)

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happy New year everyone. Our lads have a Home tie to Stoke this afternoon. Should be interesting as they are 7 points behind us. Hopefully we can over come them.
Good luck to all those playing today. Hope your team wins :)
Oh yes, I hope you beat Stoke good and proper. Hoping Arsenal get a much needed win tonight.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well after coming back from 1-2 down we unfortunately lost the plot and they battered us 2-5. :arghh::eek: Oh well we still have a 5 point cushion between us and the relegation zone. Next up is a trip to Saint Mary's to face Southampton in the cup on Saturday.