Update on the me!

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
@xfieldok @Goonergal @bulkbiker @Antje77 @Mbaker @Diakat @Listlad @KK123 @DCUKMod @Rachox @VashtiB @yet_another_old_lady @Diawara @Taxus @JoKalsbeek @HSSS @JohnEGreen @carol43 @Route 66

Woof that was fun getting you all in there but I wanted to make sure this message got to you all. Thank you all so much for your astounding support and compliments, I hope I can keep inspiring in as many ways that I can because I don't want anyone to feel like me; like it was the end of everything.

You all made sure that I was going to come out of this still swinging and from that I have actually kept my first new years resolution and actually made sure that I lost weight over the holiday period too.

Yeah really I am 2lbs lighter which feels odd to think about.

People say that I am a super star but that's not true, all of you are!

QuerulousFlawlessComet-size_restricted.gif

Edit to add: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

Last edited:

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Caeseji another admirer here and you have done brilliantly and should be a godsend to anyone young trying to tackle this condition. Wishing you everything good for the future.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
@Flora123 @PenguinMum @Paulm80

Awwww shucks! I try to be the best I can be really but you're all the ones being absolute inspirations for me and for others, thank you!

Reactions: ziggy_w

jpscloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you so much for posting, and sorry I'm a bit late to the party! Your post is just what I needed right now, after two weeks of me being back in my worst food-addicted self destructive behaviour and feeling very low, you have boosted my belief that I can get back in control.

Congratulations and please keep posting - you have become one of those you most admire in helping others like me.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thank you so much for posting, and sorry I'm a bit late to the party! Your post is just what I needed right now, after two weeks of me being back in my worst food-addicted self destructive behaviour and feeling very low, you have boosted my belief that I can get back in control.

Congratulations and please keep posting - you have become one of those you most admire in helping others like me.
Happy to have been a timely inspiration for you! I know how it feels, trust me I had my fave After Eight mints in front of me most of the festive period and could smell the mint so it was tough. You can do this, I know you can do this and will inspire even more people. I want you to know I am rooting for you so much!

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Caeseji I’ve only just stumbled across this post so want to add my congratulations, I didn’t actually recognise you from your photo. I’m so very pleased for you, what you have achieved is truly remarkable and you have such a brilliant attitude. You really are a top guy.

Edited by mod to correct a tag

Last edited by a moderator:

Rose22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Inspirational post, amazing how positive you are and what strength you have to turn your diabetes around in a short time frame. Way to go!

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
well after chrimbo away i missed this...

But hey i'm BACK NOW....

so..CONGRATULATIONS

one year on, loads lighter and years younger..
what's not to love about ya....:D

you struck me early days as a 'doer' ..you just had that "Lets get stuff done" about ya.

and i wasn't wrong.
inspirational stuff.

so nice to see good guys do come first sometimes.

all the best for the bright future ahead, @Caeseji ...:happy:

Reactions: Antje77 and Diakat