Strawberries & Raspberries keto

MillieT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Try swapping to some cheaper meats - I get chicken thighs, with bone and skin - they are about £2 a kilo which is a big difference compared to fillets.
Organic is no advantage for treating diabetes - though I always get free range organic eggs as I kept poultry in the past and know how they love a more natural way of life. I used to grow things in the garden when I had a garden of any size.

I know you're right but i choose organic over standard as am paranoid about chemicals, Monsanto- gosh, don't get me started on that lot, 'roundup- Lymphoma' aargh! organic is horrendously expensive and I feel i'm being penalised for not wishing to have their nasty chemical laden foods, i agree, we had chooks and worked the good life for some 8 years, nothing quite like a fresh laid egg and even better if they're organic. It really is an eye opener trying to source everything organic and sometimes I wonder if it really is :|

I just went to my local butcher, he said no oxtail as he only gets it at Christmas.. pfft i saw @Goonergal 's oxtail and thought, oh wow, i have not had that in an age though getting it organic is another thing completely, sadly I have to make do if i'm unable to source it.

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I know you're right but i choose organic over standard as am paranoid about chemicals, Monsanto- gosh, don't get me started on that lot, 'roundup- Lymphoma' aargh! organic is horrendously expensive and I feel i'm being penalised for not wishing to have their nasty chemical laden foods, i agree, we had chooks and worked the good life for some 8 years, nothing quite like a fresh laid egg and even better if they're organic. It really is an eye opener trying to source everything organic and sometimes I wonder if it really is :|

I just went to my local butcher, he said no oxtail as he only gets it at Christmas.. pfft i saw @Goonergal 's oxtail and thought, oh wow, i have not had that in an age though getting it organic is another thing completely, sadly I have to make do if i'm unable to source it.
Shall I rub it in...
...Pile of about 20 complete oxtails in the butchers at lunchtime...
Do you need the address??? :p
It's not a million miles from you, just in the middle of the next county down.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Off topic - your signature still says “still on empagliflozin”. Might be a good idea if you jump into your settings and update this so you don’t get misinformation.

MillieT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Off topic - your signature still says “still on empagliflozin”. Might be a good idea if you jump into your settings and update this so you don’t get misinformation.
i have done but is still showing, going to clear my cookies and cache!

Maddie55

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Do you have Dawn rising at all? My blood's are around 5.6 on waking but an hour later they can rise upto 8.7. Just a thought.