2019/20 Football season

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well after coming back from 1-2 down we unfortunately lost the plot and they battered us 2-5. :arghh::eek: Oh well we still have a 5 point cushion between us and the relegation zone. Next up is a trip to Saint Mary's to face Southampton in the cup on Saturday.
Good luck vs Saints.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Trip to Saints today for our lads. Hopefully they'll knock us out then we can concentrate on the league. Transfer window now open. Be interesting to see who we buy etc.
Good luck to all those playing today. Hope your team wins :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's us out of the cup. They beat us 2-0. Away to Barnsley next week in the big Yorky Derby game. That'll be fun :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
still in cup, I'm in shock and disbelief!
3-0 down at half time, thanks to VAR, we managed a 3-3 draw and a replay at PP!

However, it's another Tuesday night game!

No rest for the wicked!

Leicester u21s Tuesday night, then Southend Saturday! (Relentless!)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Come on Leeds! Sorry @Guna108 when it comes to a clash between these two teams I revert to supporting my 'first love' team. Things are a bit tense in this house right now.:rolleyes:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
still in cup, I'm in shock and disbelief!
3-0 down at half time, thanks to VAR, we managed a 3-3 draw and a replay at PP!

However, it's another Tuesday night game!

No rest for the wicked!

Leicester u21s Tuesday night, then Southend Saturday! (Relentless!)
Yes that was awesome. Isn't VAR wonderful? Well it is when it goes our way lol. Well done Tranmere :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes that was awesome. Isn't VAR wonderful? Well it is when it goes our way lol. Well done Tranmere :)
Only poor teams left in cup now!
Oh yeah, if! If we get through, only Wolverhampton wanderers or some reds from manc land! Getting bored now!

If it wasn't for VAR, we would never have got the result, so yes it is wonderful, but why didn't the referee look at the screen when both decisions were obvious!

The debate goes on!

C'mon Leeds!

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Grrrr how on earth did Xhaka stay on the pitch? So frustrated. I hate feeling like this cos now my love for Arsenal has gone and I can't bear to watch them for a while. This happened last time when Theo dived to get a penalty to send Arsenal through....and I was there right behind the goal when he did it. Really upset. Going away to sulk.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Grrrr how on earth did Xhaka stay on the pitch? So frustrated. I hate feeling like this cos now my love for Arsenal has gone and I can't bear to watch them for a while. This happened last time when Theo dived to get a penalty to send Arsenal through....and I was there right behind the goal when he did it. Really upset. Going away to sulk.

When you watch games like this and you get officials that are what are commonly known as homers, because the home team seem to play with different rules than the away team, it can be so frustrating for the other team.

Being as often as not on the wrong end of decisions all the time is a common moan of our fans and the use of VAR at Watford is typically Rovers. Without those decisions,we would have been robbed of a replay, if left to the officials on the pitch, when it was so obvious from our end.

Then again, if Leeds had put away a couple of those chances early on, it would have changed the result.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Come on Leeds! Sorry @Guna108 when it comes to a clash between these two teams I revert to supporting my 'first love' team. Things are a bit tense in this house right now.:rolleyes:

Your shouting didn't do any good you got knocked out. Bad luck :( Still look on the bright side you can now concentrate on the league and getting that Promo to keeps eluding you.

Reactions: zand

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Trip to Saints today for our lads. Hopefully they'll knock us out then we can concentrate on the league. Transfer window now open. Be interesting to see who we buy etc.
Hi Johnboy, always pleased to help . Sorry to have been absent over the past few months but the real world has been intruding into my online life, and continues to do so, unfortunately. It's been an "interesting" season so far for the Saints. Six weeks ago I'd have said we were heading for the drop, but it's looking much better now, though what will happen if Danny Ings gets injured is debatable .... but that's football for you, isn't it? Predictably, the only match we went to over Christmas was the game against Palace, which was a draw; I'd like to have been at St Mary's to see Spurs get beaten, though Harry Kane's injury is a worry for the European Cup. Hoping that we can get a couple of players, particularly in the centre, in the transfer window and (hopelessly optimistic) that we can get rid of a few of the clunkers, currently out on loan, that we bought during the Hughes/Pellegrino/Purl era. Hope springs eternal etc. Leicester City next, yikes....

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I didn't go to the game as I was back at school (work).Probably lucky I didn't as I would have lost my voice either screaming at Arsenal in the first half or cheering in the second. I do hope Leeds get promoted though- their performances have been outstanding.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A Football Manager simulation has predicted that Huddersfield Town will finish the season seven points clear of the relegation zone come the end of the season.

Well that's a bit of good lets hope he's right.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Your shouting didn't do any good you got knocked out. Bad luck :( Still look on the bright side you can now concentrate on the league and getting that Promo to keeps eluding you.
Totally agree. Getting into the premier league is a must this season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Big Yorky derby for our lads. Trip to Oakwell to face Barnsley. That should prove interesting as they are dirty devils.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We lost 2-1 :( Our point cushion has been whittled down to just 4 points now. Next week Home to Brentford.