a book project on type 3c

Lee China

Hello, every one!I am a prediabetic one year ago, 5.8 was the last record. haven't have the gut to check my blood sugar level since. My mother is a diabete, not being told what type. I have a full gallbladder of sand and big stones, chronic pancreatitis. I was gestational diabetic 15 years ago. Many physical and mental syndrome sufferer. Have being researching like crazy since I was diagnosed prediabetes. eager to connect dots between physical and mental problems. I am so skinny, and not a drinker, smoker, not a sweet tooth. I think I am on my way to type 3c.

very frustrated by my primary doctors who refused to prescribe genetic testing and not knowing what MODY or type 3 c is, I am planning to write a book project on type 3c. right now I have been writing about 1)the definition, diagnose 2)symptoms 3)challenges and management strategies 4) medications.

So far, I sort of figured out the root of type 3c must be immunity, hormone, and nerve system. Besides external injury like alcoholism, surgery,

sef1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Lee. I can relate.

post edited by moderator to remove diagnosis/medical advice

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee China

Hi Lee. I can relate.
Thank you, sel1! My doctor won’t acknowledge that I am a diabetic, so I am not put on any medication yet. I am eager to reverse the prediabetes, I am not on any medication, but I have been trying various kinds of management strategies, like herbs, vitamins, minerals, diets, lifestyle, stress management etc. I succeeded sometimes for some symptoms, but I also experienced bleeding, bloating, abdomen pain, gasiness, burp, acid reflex, diarrhea for taking the wrong supplements or the wrong doses, or the wrong timing…

The following is my version of sharing, hope it can serve some purposes (female, age 48/2019, 100 pounds/160cm, prediabetes diagnosed at the age of 47, 5.8 /104) . I not a smoker, not a drinker, not a sweet tooth, trying to live a healthy life for my whole life, though I didn't start doing physical exercise religiously until prediabetes diagnosis one year ago. Malabsorption and insomnia undermine my health due to genetic predisposition.

Symptoms and diagnosis (just to mention a few): gestational diabetes, chronic constipation and diarrhea, gallstones since I was a teenager, delayed hypersensitivity, skin problems, allergy to metals, herpes infection, candida infection, sinus arrhythmia, chest pain, short of breath, recurrent trimester pregnancy loss, tenosynovitis and fasciitis when I was 35, life long severe insomnia, fragmented sleep, sleep apnea, sickening familial migraine, joint pain, recurrent planter warts on foot toe, chronic fatigue.

Management strategies that work for me: good sleep can ameliorate most of my symptoms. I am trying various vitamin combination to see how it works.

post edited by moderator to remove medical advice/diagnosis

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnH2019

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Lee,

Here is the list of books that really helped me:

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/posts/2111414/

With some of the symptoms you mentioned, the exocrine (EPI) side with subsequent nutrient deficiencies and many other symptoms seem to be the least covered or understood by doctors. The most helpful book from the list for this aspect was the Primal Pancreas one. I ended up doing a bunch of tests along with many of the food recommendations mentioned in it that really helped me find out all the nutrient issues I had accumulated that were causing many of the symptoms. Are you already taking something like Creon? The Primal Body, Primal Mind book was an eye opener in terms of lifestyle and food impact on life quality, glucose management, etc. and is an easy read.