What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi peeps, had a great birthday in London yesterday,can recommend Xmas lunch in fortnum and masons
IMG_1226.jpg
xmas tree in trafalgar square looks floppy....did lots of walking and shopping....good luck with yours...

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy belated birthday @Clivethedrive , apologies but it seems people missed it apart from Antje

Its pretty cold here, and miserable. Had an hour or two of sunshine yesterday but that soon went.

Had the youngest granddaughter for a few hours yesterday, eldest was on a scouts trip. Had fun playing games with a 2 1/2 year olds amazing imagination.

Countdown now on for Christmas. This week is mainly visiting relatives and cleaning so probably wont be around much.

I'm sure I'll be back to wish you all a merry Christmas :singing:

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Thanks wolfie11986,just been shopping in Basildon ....not too crowded yet,all Christmas shopping done
Enjoy the grandchildren they grow up so quickly. Have a lovely family Xmas .

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi all

Sorry I've been MIA - been mentally unwell.

Back to normal now, I think so here's hoping some people come to 'play' on the boards. You all seem to be MIA too

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
hi all

Sorry I've been MIA - been mentally unwell.

Back to normal now, I think so here's hoping some people come to 'play' on the boards. You all seem to be MIA too
@wolfie11969 ....good to see you and pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better now....have been reading the threads but not posted for a while either....
....all good here....have just booked a holiday for June to Agadir in Morocco....I have been before but @Clivethedrive hasn’t so looking forward to long walks along the sandy beach together and watching the sunset over the Atlantic....
...not sure about others MIA but hopefully see some others soon....hope you have a good weekend :)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi wolfie11969, Big (((((Hugs))))) we all suffer from mental anxiety of one kind or another,you are wise to seek help and talk to your friends and family,hope they are help and comfort to you

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hiya both @Molly56 and @Clivethedrive

You enjoy your trip to Morocco. We eventually booked Malta for last week of March (to avoid tourists). Hubby never been on a plane before ha ha, and hasnt been abroad either unless you count the old hypermarkets in France on a school day trip (yes he's that old).

Me I've done the trip to Florida twice, once with the girls and once without (only had the one then and she was too young). Would love to go back to Florida but hubby wouldnt cope with driving.

Today is awful weather here in the Midlands. We have storm Brendan courtesy of the Atlantic. Might stay home today - not feeling the people vibe again

Have a good day all

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
waiting for hubby to get up - he's had a bad night.

We're off to pick the youngest granddaughter up from mommy later on as eldest granddaughter has a chat at school about upcoming exams. So going to take the wee one on a shopping trip. It's her first day at nursery today so expecting miss cranky pants. Wish me luck

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Wishing you health wealth and good fortune, sending (manhugs) for your hubby,suit of amour or you Wolfie......

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Today I'm going to clean up and make some soup. Family recipe that has been with us for a few generations. I reckon its based on the old medieval soup called 'brown' ie throw anything and everything in.

Enjoy your day

Reactions: Cumberland

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello peeps.chinese was not up to much,they didn’t deliver molly56’s main meal,and said were too busy to send it...my meal tasted undercooked....molly 56 felt ill in night just eating their starters
Already phoned Chinese restaurant too get a refund

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
What am I doing right now

Straining myself on the toilet

I’ve been sat here for 20 minutes

No result just letting off wind

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging

Hi Ian,all things come to pass
As the pet wrote ‘here I sit broken hearted...paid a penny and only farted
Hope things are getting better

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Ian,all things come to pass
As the pet wrote ‘here I sit broken hearted...paid a penny and only farted
Hope things are getting better

Mr Clive

I’ve taken some laxatives today to see if they can help

Tummy has been rumbling but no result yet

Hope you and Mrs Molly are ok

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

@Cumberland one of the things I've learnt my friend is take a book or a magazine in with you to take ur mind off the thoughts of going the loo.

Also if you can take a telephone book sized book, brick, etc and sit with ur feet on that as it eases the passage of the poop down the canal.

Good luck my friend. I've had irritable bowel syndrome since 1989 so know exactly what it feels like.

You can buy pills to help with the wind, charcoal often helps so think burnt toast.

Also if you're on a high dosage of pain relief that may be causing the problem so ask ur gp about a laxative you can take daily to keep things moving

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Bit of a grey day here but pleasantly warm.

Been pretty busy past 2 days and now I'm feeling it. Going to take it easy today.

Have a good day all

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Cumberland one of the things I've learnt my friend is take a book or a magazine in with you to take ur mind off the thoughts of going the loo.

Also if you can take a telephone book sized book, brick, etc and sit with ur feet on that as it eases the passage of the poop down the canal.

Good luck my friend. I've had irritable bowel syndrome since 1989 so know exactly what it feels like.

You can buy pills to help with the wind, charcoal often helps so think burnt toast.

Also if you're on a high dosage of pain relief that may be causing the problem so ask ur gp about a laxative you can take daily to keep things moving

Think I’d need all volumes of encyclopaedia britannica to read as I sat there half a day almost

How’re you doing Wolfie?