Diabetes Software

misty65

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Due to disabilities im unable to use a mobile.Most of the apps ive seen arefor mobiles.Im trying to find some software,to enable me to monitor my BS.I only use a laptop with windows 10.Can anyone suggest some software,as im getting desperate.Evan my diabetes nurse cannot help.thankyou

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I use mysugr on my phone. I just googled mysugr for pc and a couple of sites came up. Not tried it myself.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Due to disabilities im unable to use a mobile.Most of the apps ive seen arefor mobiles.Im trying to find some software,to enable me to monitor my BS.I only use a laptop with windows 10.Can anyone suggest some software,as im getting desperate.Evan my diabetes nurse cannot help.thankyou
When you say monitor you mean download from a meter or?

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @misty65 ! I'm also T2 insulin dependent though very fortunately now using a Freestyle Libre to upload to my PC and it's very easy. Before I had the Libre I kept track of my blood glucose using an Excel spreadsheet that I made but that really requires a bit of knowledge about Excel and is not for everyone.
I don't know what ability prevents you using a phone, but if it's a keyboard difficulty you could use a bluetooth keyboard with your phone. My wife is registered blind, finds typing on a phone next to impossible but a bluetooth keyboard helps.
I have looked for mysugr apps, but most seem to be for Apple or Android phones, but I did find one link to a site that seems to provide a Widows program. Can't comment on how well it works though.
Wishing you best of luck and hope someone comes up with better suggestions than mine.
Dave.

https://safeforpc.com/mysugr-diabetes-app-blood-sugar-tracker-for-pc-windows-and-mac-free-download

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
Mysugr is only ios/android..

I use sidiary has phone and pc apps.. but also has support for the largest range.of other.fitness devices

I've also found hba1c estimate to me more accurate than mysugr too

stillo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
not been able to walk
I ound Diasend i am registered severe sight impairment and it is ok for me