Type 1 Free style sensor

NeilB81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

Does any one have problems with getting the sensors from the chemist ? My pharmacist says they have a 5week wait time . Which is not good as they last only 2 wks and they only gave me one any one else have this issue ?

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There is currently a supply problem. I have had no problems getting them from asda.

Reactions: NeilB81

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Hi I live in Scotland and to be honest I don’t normally have a problem , however I went to th local chemist ......none , plus they said that hadn’t had any in for a week, so I phoned a Boots chemist which is about 2 miles away .. again none, so is I went to the same chemist company as the 1st one I went to which is about a mile and a half away and hey presto got two no probs , have to wonder what’s going on when the same company less than 2 miles apart have different delivery issues.All this was done on same day btw.

NeilB81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I live in Scotland and to be honest I don’t normally have a problem , however I went to th local chemist ......none , plus they said that hadn’t had any in for a week, so I phoned a Boots chemist which is about 2 miles away .. again none, so is I went to the same chemist company as the 1st one I went to which is about a mile and a half away and hey presto got two no probs , have to wonder what’s going on when the same company less than 2 miles apart have different delivery issues.All this was done on same day btw.

Think I might need to do some ringing around see who has them . Thanks Neil